• Start date
  • Views 588
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
Sin$
As of August 11 you can now purchase full xbox 360 games for prices anywhere from $20-40. Now before anyone starts asking how can i get these without actually buying them I want to say you can't. These games 'On Demand' are once purchased and downloaded stored in a Live file. Unlike con files live files have a different encryption key and cannot be resigned. In addition they are linked to your profile id. There is currnetly NO known way to resign these Live containers. The key is not stored in the file itself, making it nearly impossible to find. You can attempt to modify the games yourself but they will likely show up as corrupted if one thing is off. I just wanted to clear this up so that no one would waste a thread asking for free games like this. You may be able to use the liscense transfer feature located on xbox.com but other then that you can not I repeat CAN NOT tranfer these to other profiles or mod them to your own profile. Thanks for taking time to read this and please enjoy PSN because it is clearly not by microsoft.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
So we can have games fo fweee:w00t:

jk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom