Dismiss Notice

Guest,
We are celebrating 14 years since the inception of Se7enSins! Join us in our celebrations!

Solved Games On Demand

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support' started by Nooga, Apr 10, 2010 with 1 replies and 486 views.

1. Nooga

Nooga Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Okay so the other day i saw hitman blood money in the games on demand slide.
    It doesnt come up on the new releases or even when i browse for H.
    I looked on xbox.com and it didnt say full game either,
    I then talked to my friend in the US and he told me it was there for him
    (I live in Canada by the way) So i went back to xbox.com changed my region to US
    it was on there games on demand and everything so i thought they just released it for US on GoD,
    But then i saw Major Nelson's Post on http://majornelson.com/

And Near the bottom it said this

Content: Hitman: Blood Money
    Price: Check pricing for your region
    Availability: All regions Xbox LIVE Regions except Japan and Korea
    Dash Text: (Online Interactions Not Rated by the ESRB) This game supports English only. Download the manual for this game by locating the game on http://marketplace.xbox.com and selecting “See Game Manual". Hitman’s back, drawing you closer than ever into his deadly world where staying anonymous, being smart and totally ruthless are the key to a perfect execution. Lucrative contracts on the rich and powerful in high profile locations make killing for money good business. But when a rival agency enters the scene it’s war and only the best man will be left standing. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

So if anyone Knows anything about this please post below because i actually really liked this game when i used to have it. If not its no problem Thanks In Advance.

• Like Like x 1
  2. x GUNK x

x GUNK x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Call 18004myxbox

• Like Like x 1