Discussion Games for girls

• Thread starter K3LL0GSkid
  • Start date
  • Views 981
K

K3LL0GSkid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3vmXrFPOxA
Reaction score
I'm gifting an old slim PS3 I have to my sister for Christmas but trying to think of games to accompany also. She's 27 and hasn't played viggy games in probably since Tony Hawks Underground on PS2. If anyone has suggestions please let me know. Looking for easy to get into and not FPS games.

O

Objexxt Gaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
K K3LL0GSkid , Hello! I believe you are looking for something other than FPS games such as Call of Duty and Modern Warfare. I have a few suggestions, a few are semi FPS, and others are not. But all in all these games are definitely worth a shot!

If you would like to check out a list of games by category, click HERE

Here are 12 of my recommended MUST PLAY games.

1. Resident Evil
2. Grand Theft Auto
3. Diablo
4. InFamous
5. The Last of us
6. God of War
7. Ratchet and Clank
8. Minecraft
9. Batman
10. Need for Speed
11. Assassins Creed
12. Mass Effect 2

Hope this helped, Best regards!​

S

Sakura Haku

"Milkshake?"
Reaction score
K K3LL0GSkid , Hello! I believe you are looking for something other than FPS games such as Call of Duty and Modern Warfare. I have a few suggestions, a few are semi FPS, and others are not. But all in all these games are definitely worth a shot!

If you would like to check out a list of games by category, click HERE

Here are 12 of my recommended MUST PLAY games.

1. Resident Evil
2. Grand Theft Auto
3. Diablo
4. InFamous
5. The Last of us
6. God of War
7. Ratchet and Clank
8. Minecraft
9. Batman
10. Need for Speed
11. Assassins Creed
12. Mass Effect 2

Hope this helped, Best regards!​
Diablo 2 and Diablo 3 were such good games. Diablo 2 was better in my option. They could have done better with D3.

P

proXcore2000

Reaction score
Try out a twist of silent hill and mechanics of god of war, then you'll have this game Alice madness returns.
The main story is basically Alice in wonderland but with an horrible event that change Alice and her wonderland into a nightmare, and Alice has to save wonderland and her insanity

A

afterjo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is no such thing as games for girls. You ether like the game or not. Well, you can go after girly kids toy based games like barbie, but it's total overkill for girlishness.

Call of duty zombies: black ops (more charming) and black ops2, WAW zombies are good too, basic and fun.

Futurama and Simpsons hit and run. Simple and super fun games, but PS2.

It's hard to recommend a game for a fresh gamer, since you have to try any game. You can do watch best ps3 game compilations, by top overall and certain genre.

Top Bottom