• Views 3,350
M

Mehran82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi.
My Xbox is not Jtag now.
I have installed some games and I updated them. Is there something going to happen to my games and their updates after I Jtaged my Xbox? and can i use them without a disk after being Jtag??

M

Mehran82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you and I have one more question.
After i jtag my xbox where does files of my games (such as default.xex) go? I mean the games that i installed before jtaging my xbox.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
After i jtag my xbox where does files of my games (such as default.xex) go? I mean the games that i installed before jtaging my xbox.
You won't see those files because they will be in "Games on Demand" format (GOD). You could find those files on your HDD though and extract them to your computer and then use the tool "GOD2Iso" to convert the games to .iso format. After that, you can extract files from the .iso files.

M

Mehran82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You won't see those files because they will be in "Games on Demand" format (GOD). You could find those files on your HDD though and extract them to your computer and then use the tool "GOD2Iso" to convert the games to .iso format. After that, you can extract files from the .iso files.
After I converted them to Iso Will my TU and DLCs Be in the Ison file so ican use them ?

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
After I converted them to Iso Will my TU and DLCs Be in the Ison file so ican use them ?
TU's and DLC's will be in the same state they usually are (not .iso) and I'm pretty sure you could still use them just as long as you're not wiping the HDD or anything.

M

Mehran82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
TU's and DLC's will be in the same state they usually are (not .iso) and I'm pretty sure you could still use them just as long as you're not wiping the HDD or anything.
I mean that Will the title updates and DLCs be in the The Iso file that i got from the "GOD2ISO".I didn't say that they format will be .iso.
As you know an iso file contains a lot of files and folders that can be extracted.

I have another question
What is NXE2GOD used for?
Thank you for helping me

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I mean that Will the title updates and DLCs be in the The Iso file that i got from the "GOD2ISO".I didn't say that they format will be .iso.
As you know an iso file contains a lot of files and folders that can be extracted.
No. The .iso would just be the game itself. DLC and TU's are on their own.

NXE2GOD converts games you have installed on your 360 via disc (the ones you need to insert a disc before you can play them) yo GOD format. GOD format is as if you downloaded the 360 game from Xbox live.

Top Bottom
Login
Register