What's new

Discussion Gamertags

Svax

Svax

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Why does microsoft not do something with all the inactive silver accounts that haven't played in YEARS? I don't understand why they let people create FREE silver accounts to lock all the good gamertags. They should be put to good use, not just sit in a database...

I say they reset/delete all inactive silver accounts that have not been touched in over a year or so. It couldn't hurt, and would make a lot of people happy. What's the point in holding on to accounts that have virtually no information or affiliation anymore with Xbox Live?

Post your opinions.

architect

SlimShadyy

Die Potato!
Reaction score
Sin$
because some of those accounts people have put hard work into.And how do you know that they might be just playing offline or they might be in the army or any other way away from xbox

L

Morgan 7s

Smellz Liek T33n Spirt
Mr. Nice Guy Jokester Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
because some of those accounts people have put hard work into.And how do you know that they might be just playing offline or they might be in the army or any other way away from xbox
This
anyway your gamertags should be unique and there obviously not if there already taken

Svax

Svax

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
*sigh* there's always going to be special cases, it's just that it would do more good than harm...

And about people who only play offline/never had gold, why can't microsoft let them make their username whatever they want? It's not like they are playing online. It seems to me like silver and gold should be two separate entities, but that's just me.

Bears

Bears

Contributor
Forum Addict Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I kinda agree. But you can't just take someones account just cause they don't use it..

Top Bottom
Login
Register