• Start date
  • Views 2,097
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Revvv

Getting There
Reaction score
So just made this quickly for your guys thought you may enjoy it!

Picture;

Virus Total: Virus Scan Result

Media Download;
Here

Enjoy!

(Will hopefully getting this as a website/chrome plugin, will work on it after the project im working on at the moment, if you know how to pull html tables from websites using vb and display the data please help me!!![may pay a couple of pounds if you help me!])

Source code;
Code:
Public Class Form1

Private Sub TextBox1_TextChanged(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles TextBox1.TextChanged
        WebBrowser1.Navigate("http://gamercard.xbox.com/en-US/" & TextBox1.Text & ".card")
        If TextBox1.Text = "" Then
            WebBrowser1.Navigate("http://gamercard.xbox.com/en-US/Nothing Entered!.card")
        End If
    End Sub

Private Sub Label1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Label1.Click
        Label1.Text = "NOTE: If gamertag has no rep or games"

End Sub

Private Sub Label3_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Label3.Click
        Label3.Text = "at the bottom the gamertag is availible!"
    End Sub

Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
        WebBrowser1.Navigate("http://gamercard.xbox.com/en-US/Nothing Entered!.card")
    End Sub
End Class

Last edited:
G

GoldBl4d3

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Cool, great post, sure to help! Thanks.

B

Bwop Meat

Sports Fanatic
Reaction score
This is great. I think I'm going to download. Nice Job!

R

Revvv

Getting There
Reaction score
No problem guys! enjoy :smile:

Z

Z61

Some times our saints are sinners
Retired
Reaction score
Are you new at programming or just bored of ideas?

R

Revvv

Getting There
Reaction score
Are you new at programming or just bored of ideas?
bored haha..i really need to know how to grab information from a table and display it in a program in a datagridview or something of the sort but cant find out how to do it for the life of me :frown:

G

GoldBl4d3

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
bored haha..i really need to know how to grab information from a table and display it in a program in a datagridview or something of the sort but cant find out how to do it for the life of me :frown:
Don't worry about displaying data, that's grunt work. You should get in to networking. When I got in to networking it sucked because it was a little complicated, but know that I fully understand it, its a lot of fun. Making chat clients, botnets haha.

L

Lapis Lazuli

GT: Custom Units
Reaction score
i know its old (by a year :/) But i still like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom