What's new

Discussion Gamertag question?

• Thread starter Silent Leecher
  • Start date
  • Views 274
Silent Leecher

Silent Leecher

Silently Leeching. Don't Look Behind You.
Reaction score
Sin$
If I let someone download My gamertag and save my password then change my password after they saved it on their xbox, can they still log into it even after I changed the password?

Silent Leecher

Silent Leecher

Silently Leeching. Don't Look Behind You.
Reaction score
Sin$
I was thinking of creating a thread that will let people use an account with paid dlc but I just want people to have the account on their Xbox so they just need to sign in to activate the full dlc then sign out once their in but I wasn't sure how I was going to do it so I just needed other people to verify if the account is saved to the Xbox and for how long. Thanks for the info guys. So if anybody can elaborate on how the saved password works and how to disable on other consoles that would be helpful.

Kayvan

Skeletons

الله أكبر
Frame In Gold Grizzled Veteran Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, they can still log in after you change the password. If you want to disable the account on all of the Xbox's, just sign into xbox.com > My account > Settings and Preferences > Xbox 360 Profile Protection > Click Require Profile Download. Then, If someone tries to sign in it will ask them to recovery the account but the password was already changed.:wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register