• Start date
  • Views 539
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rikutheal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the past day I have been trying to add modded names to my account, at first the all became corrupted and now they just appear as my gamertag and nothing else special. The gamertag mods I have done before still work but the new ones are broken. Anyone else having this problem and is it fixable?

J

Jabba The Hutt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the past day I have been trying to add modded names to my account, at first the all became corrupted and now they just appear as my gamertag and nothing else special. The gamertag mods I have done before still work but the new ones are broken. Anyone else having this problem and is it fixable?

are you useing a new program? if so go back to old one.
either that or your not editing it properly

C

Compton Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there a certain part that you are having trouble with? When I first started modding my Gamertag i forgot to drag my account back into Xport/Xplorer. Maybe you didnt rehash/ resign. You should always rehash/resign your files in Modio or Concept. I found concept to be better. You should also try Le Fluffie. Amazing app to do several things and it gets the job done easily. No experience needed. Hope my advice helps, good luck with finding your answer!

N

nes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just modded my gamertag 3 times in the last 10 minutes with EzGt final edition search it, it works perfectly

B

Blaze

In your mind
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
probely doing the wrong program that sucks

K

k0ffle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to be such a noob, But where can i find a noob-proof guide to modding your GT?

J

JustTry2StopMe

#MaddenKiller
Retired
Reaction score
It does work. Me and ttrever were f***n around and i modded my gt like his so yeah.

C

Compton Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok guys kind of easy actually. I am a nub and I can do it. No offense. but here is the link to an easy how to mod your GT tutorial. Also, this is with an older program you can get a the newest and final one. H0B0 P0W3R posted his last EzGt edition today.

Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsjYSEetZMQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom