• Thread starter Pompous
  • Start date
  • Views 28,781
Pompous

Pompous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1.6 is finally out and features the Creator. The function of the Creator that I added is not what I had intended for it to be, but it does work great and so I decided to release it. I will continually try to make the Creator better and fully automated, but for now, there is this.

Pictures:
0IghW.jpg

TlgLD.jpg

cSIU3.jpg

ieb7L.jpg

eOyYr.jpg

llSvB.jpg
Features:
  • Add and Check availability of multiple Gamertags at once
  • Repeatedly check the availability of Gamertags and be notified by Message and Sound
  • Settings Menu
  • Able to claim Gamertags manually or automatically with the Watcher
  • Able to add multiple accounts to store Gamertags on
  • Able to quickly create Accounts to store Gamertags on
  • Saves Settings and Gamertags to file and reloads them on reopen (folder located in AppData/Roaming/Gamertag Checker/)
  • Able to be minimized to the System Tray to allow the Watcher to run without being a window
New in Version 1.6.1:
  • Bug fix
New in Version 1.6:
  • Account Creator
  • Even more bug fixes
Requirements:
  • Google Chrome: used with the Claimer and Creator
Note: Before you try and get the Claimer to work automatically, test it out with an account first to make sure the delay works for you.
Second Note: You may get blocked by the system for creating too many fake accounts, and may have to verify by phone. I don't know if it will happen over this, but if it does, let me know.

Download
Virus Scan

Version 1.5
I skipped to 1.5 because of how much stuff I added to the program. Because this is a big update, there are bound to be some bugs, so just comment with them and I'll try and fix them.

Pictures:
0IghW.jpg

XOvfR.jpg

VzbhA.jpg

nUgkc.jpg

pU6f0.jpg

New in Version 1.5.3:
  • Remove All button added to Checker
  • Bug Fixes
New in Version 1.5.2:
  • Added method of adding multiple Gamertags at once to Checker
  • Bug fixes
New in Version 1.5.1:
  • Removed Path to Chrome option. It's able to find it automatically now, whether you have it as your default browser or not
New in Version 1.5:
  • Gamertag Claimer
  • Accounts Menu
  • Settings Menu
Download
Virus Scan

Version 1.1:
New in Version 1.1:
  • Gamertag Watcher
  • Save/Load Gamertags

eiJP3.jpg

98EKh.jpg

Download
Virus Scan

Version 1.0:
Possible Future Updates:
  • Better Account Creator
  • More Settings?

Last edited:
ECMxVIPER

ECMxVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can verify that this tool is not a virus, I decompiled it and reviewed the source.

9ffzdSC.png

CallingChain

CallingChain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could you release or let me use the source?

I will give credit :smile:

N

Nigels

African Squad
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks like you stole hysterias stuff m8, unacceptable

J

JigMoDz

Reaction score
Sin$
It's not that weird to me. I used a free version of an obfuscator and I guess it won't let me distrubute it. So, **** it, I won't obfuscate it.

So please make a new one? But make it so you have to pay as theres no free ones ANYWHERE apart from yours, ill pay if needed :biggrin:

Pompous

Pompous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So please make a new one? But make it so you have to pay as theres no free ones ANYWHERE apart from yours, ill pay if needed :biggrin:
I uploaded the fixed file that works. The download link is the version that works.

Pompous

Pompous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how do you add multiple tags at once to check?
Sorry for the late response. You may have figured it out by now, but add all the gamertags you want to check to the Checker section and then hit Check. Also, you gave me an idea for opening a text file and having it add all the gamertags in it to the program.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry for the late response. You may have figured it out by now, but add all the gamertags you want to check to the Checker section and then hit Check. Also, you gave me an idea for opening a text file and having it add all the gamertags in it to the program.
I got it working. I found where you saved the checked files. In there you can add all of the tags you want checked, seperated with a +. When you save the file then open the program back up all of the newly added tags are in there.

Pompous

Pompous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got it working. I found where you saved the checked files. In there you can add all of the tags you want checked, seperated with a +. When you save the file then open the program back up all of the newly added tags are in there.
I guess you could do that, but I build it into the program to add the gamertags to check. I'll make it so you can add multiple at once.

HowAmI

HowAmI

Incognito
Reaction score
Sin$
When i use wtacher type a gamertag in and click claim it gives me "No Gamertags To Claim" what am I doing wrong

Pompous

Pompous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When i use wtacher type a gamertag in and click claim it gives me "No Gamertags To Claim" what am I doing wrong
The Watcher is not necessarily to claim a Gamertag. When you add a Gamertag to the Watcher, it will repeatedly check to see if it is available. To claim a Gamertag, use the Claimer tab and type it into Manual Claimer. Also, you could add it to the Checker and then claim it. The Watcher needs to detect that the Gamertag is available before it can be claimed.

HowAmI

HowAmI

Incognito
Reaction score
Sin$
The Watcher is not necessarily to claim a Gamertag. When you add a Gamertag to the Watcher, it will repeatedly check to see if it is available. To claim a Gamertag, use the Claimer tab and type it into Manual Claimer. Also, you could add it to the Checker and then claim it. The Watcher needs to detect that the Gamertag is available before it can be claimed.
Alright

Top Bottom
Login
Register