Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
Your tool fooled me :frown:
pz8QKLR.png

RTrkn0a.png

fml

lol you think you got fooled? this said like 15 3 letter tags were available when they weren't.

Pompous

Pompous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The Checker uses CheckGamertag.com, so it's reliability is based off of that. I just tried it and you're right. Sorry about that, but I can't fix that.

U

Unovasecrets

Reaction score
Sin$
Pompous the checker has errors, while searching it could stop & when you delete gamertags why do we have to delete one by one. Why not a delete all button?

Pompous

Pompous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pompous the checker has errors, while searching it could stop & when you delete gamertags why do we have to delete one by one. Why not a delete all button?
I'll add a Delete All button to the checker right now and update the thread, and do you remember any of the gamertags that the Checker gave an error for?

Reconnected

Reconnected

C:\SDK\Platform-Tools
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
doesn't work ... as soon a ran this app my computer starting to freeze a lot and talking about "Encryption file" message

Moxhification

Moxhification

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1.6 is finally out and features the Creator. The function of the Creator that I added is not what I had intended for it to be, but it does work great and so I decided to release it. I will continually try to make the Creator better and fully automated, but for now, there is this.

Pictures:
0IghW.jpg

TlgLD.jpg

cSIU3.jpg

ieb7L.jpg

eOyYr.jpg

llSvB.jpg
Features:
  • Add and Check availability of multiple Gamertags at once
  • Repeatedly check the availability of Gamertags and be notified by Message and Sound
  • Settings Menu
  • Able to claim Gamertags manually or automatically with the Watcher
  • Able to add multiple accounts to store Gamertags on
  • Able to quickly create Accounts to store Gamertags on
  • Saves Settings and Gamertags to file and reloads them on reopen (folder located in AppData/Roaming/Gamertag Checker/)
  • Able to be minimized to the System Tray to allow the Watcher to run without being a window
New in Version 1.6.1:
  • Bug fix
New in Version 1.6:
  • Account Creator
  • Even more bug fixes
Requirements:
  • Google Chrome: used with the Claimer and Creator
Note: Before you try and get the Claimer to work automatically, test it out with an account first to make sure the delay works for you.
Second Note: You may get blocked by the system for creating too many fake accounts, and may have to verify by phone. I don't know if it will happen over this, but if it does, let me know.

Download
Virus Scan

Version 1.5
I skipped to 1.5 because of how much stuff I added to the program. Because this is a big update, there are bound to be some bugs, so just comment with them and I'll try and fix them.

Pictures:
0IghW.jpg

XOvfR.jpg

VzbhA.jpg

nUgkc.jpg

pU6f0.jpg

New in Version 1.5.3:
  • Remove All button added to Checker
  • Bug Fixes
New in Version 1.5.2:
  • Added method of adding multiple Gamertags at once to Checker
  • Bug fixes
New in Version 1.5.1:
  • Removed Path to Chrome option. It's able to find it automatically now, whether you have it as your default browser or not
New in Version 1.5:
  • Gamertag Claimer
  • Accounts Menu
  • Settings Menu
Download
Virus Scan

Version 1.1:
New in Version 1.1:
  • Gamertag Watcher
  • Save/Load Gamertags

eiJP3.jpg

98EKh.jpg

Download
Virus Scan

Version 1.0:
Possible Future Updates:
  • Better Account Creator
  • More Settings?

any way this could be updated?

_ _

_ _

Premium
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Although this turbo is out of date the email create client works like a charm if you want to bypass the headache of creating Microsoft accounts.

0x_1b

Reaction score
Sin$
the tool isn't working plz update

sorry for replying to an old thread but I am desperate for an autoclaimer and this is the newest I could find, i cant even find any paid ones

Top Bottom
Login
Register