Sin$
When I go to more my profile to my USB, it won't move :/
why is this?

Mr Bully 7s

Mr Bully 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Turn off your Xbox than turn it back on and do it again. I have the same problem sometimes and I have no clue why it does that.

Snake

Jesus Christ

Content Team
Video Connoisseur CotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you get banned for modding gamerscore?
You will get banned for modding gamerscore, its just a matter of time. I recommend using gamesaves (not even modded ones, just 100% complete or 900/1000 gs ones) if you want to avoid getting noticed. Also, do not mod online achievements.

Mr Bully 7s

Mr Bully 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It really depends. For example my account is suspended until this Thursday because of modding my gamer score. But it was my fault because I added way to many. So first off if you do, don't add TONES of score cause it'll look suspicious that you got all these achievements, second if it allows you to add a time and date than you unlocked it, make sure that it's not anytime near the time it was released or before it was released. That alone will give it away instantly. So I would prefer that you add about 400-1000 gamer score per week. And keep doing it that way so that it doesn't look very suspicious. They won't ban you for the first time IF they catch you. But if they don't than awesome ! Better for you. :smile: But it's best to just mod the game and get the achievement's that way so that it's ' somewhat ' legit.

Skeletons

Asus ROG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You CAN be banned, but i haven't.. I've modded my gamerscore on 2 different profiles... all they did was reset both of them... I people say they've be suspended or banned for it... But i haven't..

And if you can't move your profile to the USB stick then Recover your profile, to your USB stick (When recovering instead of clicking Hard drive, click USB)

Hope i helped.. If you need help with this reply to my post or send me a PM, I'm very good with modding!

oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
You CAN be banned, but i haven't.. I've modded my gamerscore on 2 different profiles... all they did was reset both of them... I people say they've be suspended or banned for it... But i haven't..

And if you can't move your profile to the USB stick then Recover your profile, to your USB stick (When recovering instead of clicking Hard drive, click USB)

Hope i helped.. If you need help with this reply to my post or send me a PM, I'm very good with modding!
Off topic: What mobo do you use?

Top Bottom
Login
Register