Discussion Gamerscore

• Thread starter Jimmy1993
  • Start date
  • Views 692
Jimmy1993

Jimmy1993

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What would be the chances of getting reset if i modded gamerscore for 1 game ?

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
It depends.

Are you modding an offline ONLY achievement? If so, chances are slim to none. If it's an online achievement, then there is every chance that you will get caught.

Which game is this for? Which achievement? Make sure it's something that is not glitched, otherwise, you'll be walking right into a reset.

Jimmy1993

Jimmy1993

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It depends.

Are you modding an offline ONLY achievement? If so, chances are slim to none. If it's an online achievement, then there is every chance that you will get caught.

Which game is this for? Which achievement? Make sure it's something that is not glitched, otherwise, you'll be walking right into a reset.
its for gears of war 1, i want the unlockable characters to get on the gears 2 multiplayer but i cba to play the campain lol

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Hmm..... I don't know which achievement you are talking about, since X360A is not giving me any result(s). :frown:

If it's an achievement that can be obtained offline, go for it. Otherwise, do it properly. You don't want to lose whatever your GS is, because of one lousy achievement.

Then again, would modding the achievement even work? Wouldn't you need to inject a game save, which has the campaign complete?

Jimmy1993

Jimmy1993

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm..... I don't know which achievement you are talking about, since X360A is not giving me any result(s). :frown:

If it's an achievement that can be obtained offline, go for it. Otherwise, do it properly. You don't want to lose whatever your GS is, because of one lousy achievement.

Then again, would modding the achievement even work? Wouldn't you need to inject a game save, which has the campaign complete?
not as far as i know, im sure you get the characters once you've done certain achievments.. if i went on every campain achievement and unlocked it offline would that be a safe way of doing it ? like if i left all the online ones ?

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
The thing with that is, certain parts of the story, you unlock certain achievements. In saying that, you will need to be careful which order you unlock them in.

You will need to find someone who has completed the campaign on all difficulties. Once you do, copy their order of unlocked achievements. I could do you the research, but I am a little tied up with babysitting. :frown:

Go on X360A and find the Gears of War 'Achievement Trading Thread', thread. More than likely, you will find people who have unlocked 100% of the achievements. Just copy their order (campaign achievements...) and you should be fine.

Whatever you do, you can never be too safe. Check once. Check twice. Check three times. Make sure you have it as legitimate as possible before you connect to LIVE.

Jimmy1993

Jimmy1993

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The thing with that is, certain parts of the story, you unlock certain achievements. In saying that, you will need to be careful which order you unlock them in.

You will need to find someone who has completed the campaign on all difficulties. Once you do, copy their order of unlocked achievements. I could do you the research, but I am a little tied up with babysitting. :frown:

Go on X360A and find the Gears of War 'Achievement Trading Thread', thread. More than likely, you will find people who have unlocked 100% of the achievements. Just copy their order (campaign achievements...) and you should be fine.

Whatever you do, you can never be too safe. Check once. Check twice. Check three times. Make sure you have it as legitimate as possible before you connect to LIVE.
ok, you've helped me out quite alot here, thanks alot

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Believe me, I could help you more by grabbing you the profile(s) with 100% of the achievements and other things that you can use. It's just this little brat. I can't leave him out of my sight. LoL!

I will be free in 2-3 hours. I'll update this thread with what I can gather, unless you go ahead and find what is required.

:smile:

Jimmy1993

Jimmy1993

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Believe me, I could help you more by grabbing you the profile(s) with 100% of the achievements and other things that you can use. It's just this little brat. I can't leave him out of my sight. LoL!

I will be free in 2-3 hours. I'll update this thread with what I can gather, unless you go ahead and find what is required.

lol yeh thats why i dont babysite haha. and well you dont have to waste your time doing that, thanks tho, i think i will try and find out what achievements i need to unlock and just unlock them ones, im not going to touch the online ones tho, so just hope it works :smile:

heXdz

heXdz

bun
Experienced Veteran Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
As long as you unlock the campaign achievements in order, if you can do them offline do them offline.
Otherwise, do them online however change the time and date that you unlocked them to make sense.
By this I mean don't do:
Level 1 unlocked: 2/12/10 11:19
Level 2 unlocked: 2/12/10 11:20

Put them 20/30 minutes apart.:biggrin:

Found the order of the achievements sorry if it's wrong.
Prison Breakout 10
Completed tutorial level on any skill level
Completed Act 1 on Casual 10
Complete Act 1 on Casual Difficulty
Completed Act 2 on Casual 10
Complete Act 2 on Casual Difficulty
Completed Act 3 on Casual 10
Complete Act 3 on Casual Difficulty
Completed Act 4 on Casual 10
Complete Act 4 on Casual Difficulty
Completed Act 5 on Casual 10
Complete Act 5 on Casual Difficulty
Mercenary 10
Complete all acts on Casual Difficulty

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Here are a bunch of Gamer Profiles who have completed all of the achievements for Gears of War.

Compare the campaign achievements and unlock it as you go.

Edit.
You will need to sign in to Xbox.com if you wish to view their achievements. Copy this into your web browser search bar ( http://live.xbox.com/en-AU/MyXbox/Profile?GamerTag= ). Now, copy each Gamertag and paste it after the '=' character.

Jimmy1993

Jimmy1993

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a bunch of Gamer Profiles who have completed all of the achievements for Gears of War.

Compare the campaign achievements and unlock it as you go.

Edit.
You will need to sign in to Xbox.com if you wish to view their achievements. Copy this into your web browser search bar ( http://live.xbox.com/en-AU/MyXbox/Profile?GamerTag= ). Now, copy each Gamertag and paste it after the '=' character.

thanks for all your help :smile: i appreciate it.

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
No worries buddy. Told ya I'll come back. :tongue: