Solved Gamerscore Reset

• Thread starter ThaOutlaw213
  • Start date
  • Views 470
T

ThaOutlaw213

Reaction score
So yeah, GS reset

I was messing around with Le Fluffie last month, and added 7 Japanese games to my profile, I showed my friends on XBL and they got a good laugh out of it. I contacted the retards at Microsoft and told them I hacked my GS, and they gave me...

http://media.photobucket.com/image/bulls***%20poster/alpha196gamma1/Poster_Bull****.jpg

So now I'm stuck with 0 GS and the cheater zone. I tried the tutorials and they didn't work out too well for me, so yeah. If anyone could help me, it would be greatly appreciated :smile: +rep

-ThaOutlaw213

Crytoscopic

Nismo x Jdm x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It wont stick. They did the same thing to me for having 69k GS and 724 games on my profile. After 2 weeks it let me earn GS and it let me keep it, which was surprising O.o

Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Okay, to fix this problem, you must add the Dashboard .gpd and then delete it... that simple

T

ThaOutlaw213

Reaction score
Okay, to fix this problem, you must add the Dashboard .gpd and then delete it... that simple

I tried that, I did the HxD way and edited the game ID of the game I played, and on my achievements it had the Xbox 360 Dashboard logo but the game name was still there. Then I tried inserting a GPD through Le Fluffie and it didn't even show up on my achievement list, it was like I didn't even edit it at all.

Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
@FreshBoyModz, @FuseTK, and @SnD Scrub
You guys seriously don't need to say something stupid and immature, he came here for support, and he will get support.
If you don't know an answer to a support topic, don't bother even posting. You guys are setting a terrible example to a new member/leech... damn.