What's new

Question Gamerscore reset

J

Jamie Webb

Reaction score
Sin$
Do Microsoft still reset gamerscore now days? I modded mine back in 2012 and still not been reset recon I'm safe? Just got so much legit gamerscore now don't really wanna lose it all

ShoelessJP

ShoelessJP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Seeing as the Xbox One isn't hacked/modded yet, I'd assume they've toned it down a bit for that system... but for the 360, I know they actively monitor and check for modded gamerscore. I've never modded gamerscore, but the key to it from what I gather it to do it in moderation... if you sign offline and sign back in 5 minutes later with 100,000 more gamerscore, it's going to set off red flags everywhere. They take that kinda thing pretty seriously in all honesty.

J

Jamie Webb

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah i modded mine back on 2012 on the 360 and it's still not been reset must go grinded like 40k gamerscore
On Xbox one legit kinda hope i don't get reset I should be safe as it's been like 6 years or
So lol

ShoelessJP

ShoelessJP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If it's been 6 years, you're probably in the clear as long as you don't do anything to bring attention to your account. If you get suspended for a rule violation, and Microsoft does some digging on your account, you could get banned... not likely, just be careful.

Top Bottom
Login
Register