Solved Gamerscore reset question

• Thread starter rish74
  • Start date
  • Views 352
R

rish74

Reaction score
Sin$
About a year ago i thought it would be clever to mod my gamerscore from 30k to 60k, after about 2 weeks of being non active on my account i return to find that my gamerscore has infact been reset :/

I am now getting really annoyed as i also deleted all my gamesaves accidently and i can no longer gain any achievements on my old games.

Is there anyway i can get it so i can regain the achievements?

Sorry if there has been millions of topics on this

thanks

Hitomi Tanaka

x Yo1nK x

❤Boobie-Chan❤
Grizzled Veteran Services Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
I was reset to on account of Gamerscore modding, they only disable the ability to regain the achievements from games that were in your GPD when you initially modded it. I know it's a hassle but the only thing you can really do is start over. Try to regain achievements on new games the right way.
Quote from iMoses regarding this issue:
Not possible to fix.

found here: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=44&t=535587&qpid=3966752

Hitomi Tanaka

x Yo1nK x

❤Boobie-Chan❤
Grizzled Veteran Services Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Cheers guys

All i can say is :frown: i will have to man up :/

That's exactly how I felt when it happened to me because I had only modded games that I don't play, I only went from 9K to about 15K and didn't unlock any of the games I actually wanted to get achievements for. It's a good thing they only slap you on the wrist when it comes to GS modding. We just have to remember that we goofed and violated their terms that we agreed to.

R

rish74

Reaction score
Sin$
True true, the annoying thing is there were some really hard achoevemnts i earned legit such as all 1k on cod 4, rainbow six vegas 2 i got a legit elite ranking, all veteran cod 5, its really irritating :frown: spose its punishment :L

Top Bottom
Login
Register