Gamerscore Reset & More

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Holo, Jul 21, 2009 with 21 replies and 768 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holo

Holo I am Holo, and Holo is all that I am Retired

Ratings:
    So yesterday i got my gs reset and lol'd. I had 55,000 legit and i modded it to 111,000. but i tried doing it to get my **** reset and try it again but they did more than that. they reset my gs, cant regain my achievements unless its a new game, removed all my videos downloaded, and removed all my themes. i had to re download them all over again. it was fun. lol. oh and i also got this too :smile: Check out my zone :smile: r***!!!

[​IMG]

But i just made a new account and moved on with my life. lol

2. LuPo

LuPo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    wow lots of people being reset lately. I got reset 3 days ago. They are probably going in alphabetical order or something

3. Backslash

Backslash Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yep a test profile i had used the PE on to 23700 GS got reset 2 days ago

4. OP
    Holo

Ratings:
    yea. i modded a lot of my friends gamerscores :smile: cant wait to see them get reset. but i only added 10k or 20k to them but regardless microsoft doesnt care how much u modded. if its modded then its gonna get reset. but if you're luck u can get away with it. my buddy otaku got away with it but u have to be smart and time stamp EVERYTHING and u can probably get away with it.

5. Sfunx

Sfunx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I've got an account w/ CoD4 and H3 achievements all unlocked, all offline :tongue:

Hasn't been reset yet, I'm just waiting until it happens haha.

6. Tuxedo

Tuxedo Getting There

Ratings:
    Everyone's gonna get reset eventually. Even if you timestamp everything, I'm pretty sure they can still detect it.

7. SupremeCippy

SupremeCippy Getting There

Ratings:
  8. x iM 2 iLL o

x iM 2 iLL o Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I Have 25k with 17k legit, and the rest not. Hopefully nothing happens.

9. c4p0n3d

c4p0n3d Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I still haven't been reset. I'm waiting for it.

10. Modified

Modified Getting There

Ratings:
    Ya know, The Cheater Zone looks kinda cool. I mean c'mon, not just anyone can do that. :wink:

11. landr0id

landr0id Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I know. I'm going to email Microsoft right now and ask if I can have that zone :smile:

12. OP
    Holo

Ratings:

Well i have a good buddy of mine who has had 180,000 gs for about a year already and he has 100% fro every game and i asked him and he said he was careful about it and just timestamped everything. But for sure the stuff i did will get you reset. Make sure you timestamp. Its almost impossible to detect. Make sure that when you do timestamp the online achievements, make sure you set it to online like multiplayer achievements. And DONT EVER mod achievements that arent out yet regardless if you timestamp. Microsoft wouldnt have detected me if i wouldnt have modded the new gears 2 achievements and the new halo 3 and fallout 3 achievements. so just timestamp and dont mod a **** load of gs and you should be safe. I modded my bros account from 5,000 to 36,000 and timestamped everything and he has been reset free for 6 months so just do what i said and just be smart about modding.

13. chris213

chris213 Androidâ„¢

Ratings:
    so if i only plan on modding about 500gs total i shouldn't get caught right? if i do that's gonna suck cause i just don't feel like playing oblivion but i want the achievements

14. x iM 2 iLL o

x iM 2 iLL o Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Headshotz 1990, guy on my FL that has the most gamerscore in the world (341k). He gamesaved and hexed though. I don't know how he hasn't been reset yet. He said he's been on the top 10 for like 2 years already.

15. OP
    Holo

Ratings:
    He probably timestamped everything and made it look legit as possible.

16. EclipseModz

EclipseModz Retired Retired

Ratings:
    He probably did it correctly. Timestamped. Unlocked achievements in order. Unlocked online acheivements online and not offline. Making it look legit as possible.

17. Haxalot88

Haxalot88 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    please send me a copy of the profile over PM, I wish to find the zone ID for "Cheater".

18. OP
    Holo

Ratings:
    i have the option to revert it back to recreation, pro, etc. but im not going to. there is a downide to it though. only i can see the cheater zone. everyone else sees my zone as underground. but if you go look me up on xbox.com they point me out as a cheater lol. oh and the program is called profile tool. just go look it up on the download section

19. EclipseModz

EclipseModz Retired Retired

Ratings:
    No he was asking to get a copy of your profile. He wants to see if he can find the id for cheater.

Also thats gay. Everyone should be able to see cheater. lol Be alot cooler.

20. OP
    Holo

Ratings:
    i know, well i will when i get back to my house. and yea man. first thing i ddi when i saw that was get on my bros account and check but for all my accounts to just says underground. kinda lame but it might only be unlocked through means of microsoft.