Votes: 2 14.3%
  • What's the point of Gamerscore?

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
O

OrsontheBerserker

Reaction score
Sin$
I want to know if Microsoft can even tell how an achievement gets unlocked. If anyone has any insight, I am interested. If they are just looking at times of unlocks and how many unlocks there are, it should be quite safe for a conscientious modder. Please take a moment to answer the poll, and if you would like to add information about your experiences, please do.

Mystic Maniac

Mystic Maniac

Tartan Army!
Reaction score
Sin$
I want to know if Microsoft can even tell how an achievement gets unlocked. If anyone has any insight, I am interested. If they are just looking at times of unlocks and how many unlocks there are, it should be quite safe for a conscientious modder. Please take a moment to answer the poll, and if you would like to add information about your experiences, please do.
I have modded my Gamerscore and lots of my friends! I have never had any problems with it and my friends haven't ether, I have 70,000G on my account, if your going to do it be smart! if you need any help, reply here or through PM id be glad to help! :biggrin: 
there are also ways you can hide your Gamerscore, from the public and friends! I personally hide mine from the public, to minimise the chance of being caught (Witch isn't likely that you will!)

Fanboy

Fanboy

Mirakuru
Retired
Fabled Veteran Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have modded my Gamerscore and lots of my friends! I have never had any problems with it and my friends haven't ether, I have 70,000G on my account, if your going to do it be smart! if you need any help, reply here or through PM id be glad to help! :biggrin: 
there are also ways you can hide your Gamerscore, from the public and friends! I personally hide mine from the public, to minimise the chance of being caught (Witch isn't likely that you will!)

I can almost promise you you'll be banned some day.

All my accounts that i ever modded were banned except one which i modded a good 2/3 years ago & i was never banned for that.
They see that you have modded by looking on the time and date of what you unlocked that achievement on. Thats why people unlock their achievements in SMALL amounts over a period of time.

Don't believe people that say you wont be banned because unfortunately you will be.

Mystic Maniac

Mystic Maniac

Tartan Army!
Reaction score
Sin$
I can almost promise you you'll be banned some day.

All my accounts that i ever modded were banned except one which i modded a good 2/3 years ago & i was never banned for that.
They see that you have modded by looking on the time and date of what you unlocked that achievement on. Thats why people unlock their achievements in SMALL amounts over a period of time.

Don't believe people that say you wont be banned because unfortunately you will be.
I never unlocked every achievement for every game I ever played, I only unlocked all achievements for game that are do able, so I wouldn't do Read Redemption as that is a very hard game to get 1000G but games like COD4, COD5, MW2, BO1, Dead island, if you were to go 1000G on halo, GTA and Other massive single player games there is no doubt that you will get banned

I also don't really believe Microsoft will be looking out for people that have modded there Gamerscore, I think they will be trying to stop this for the Xbox One! :biggrin:

Kire

Kire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've done 10,000GS at once, still haven't gotten banned. I was offline for about a week, then went on and did it. If you do it in large amounts, make sure you've been offline for a while and unlock them as "offline" rather than having it online.
That was roughly two months ago

Red_Devil

Red_Devil

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been doing it for years. I unlock single player achievements offline and unlock online achievements at different hours.

K

Kakashi

OG
A Milli Mythical Veteran CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't got reset on mine. I didn't care about the account so I modded 84k on it and then used it like 2 times.

Lea

Lea

VIP
VIP
End of the Year 2013 Bright Idea Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
there is all ways a chanse man dont brag yet i had a account that got banned 1 year latter for this and i noly went on that account about 7 times.

O

OrsontheBerserker

Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for the feedback so far. Keep it coming. That profile editor is looking more tempting.

Top Bottom
Login
Register