• Thread starter Call Me Z
  • Start date
  • Views 1,725
Call Me Z

Call Me Z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, quick questions here since I haven't done this in a long time.
What program is used for GS modding nowadays? Is it still Modio? That and USBXtaf is all I remember. List of programs/links would be greatly appreciated.

I'm just going to be modding a few things on an alternate silver account to test something, not my main account, is there risk of console ban or is it still just tag gets reset to 0 and zone changed to cheater?

Thanks.

Tactics

Tactics

ᕦ(*ò_ó*)ᕤ
Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I use profile editor 2.5 and i always time stamp and only do a few at a time (Mostly the hard 1s) :smile:

Call Me Z

Call Me Z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anybody know where to download gpd's? *Besides paying for H.D.

Last edited:
NoBeefBoss

NoBeefBoss

Sports Fanatic
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Most of the time, for modding your GT Score, you wouldn't become console banned. You would just get profile banned.

run632

run632

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
500.000 Gamerscore
I do not know why people even bother modding gs this high.frankly I do not know why people mod the gamerscore it is not exactly hard To earn it legit..

Hey guys, quick questions here since I haven't done this in a long time.
What program is used for GS modding nowadays? Is it still Modio? That and USBXtaf is all I remember. List of programs/links would be greatly appreciated.

I'm just going to be modding a few things on an alternate silver account to test something, not my main account, is there risk of console ban or is it still just tag gets reset to 0 and zone changed to cheater?

Thanks.

Ms have handed out a few console bans for gamerscore modding(recently as well),myself I Would simply not do It..

Life

Life

Graphics Are Life
Artist Reporter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Modding your gamerscore with the new dash isn't wise simply because it will show up more quicker with them looking at myachievements on xbox.com now. So I would watch yourself in what moves you do.

Top Bottom
Login
Register