Solved Gamerscore modding help.

• Thread starter BUCDOUT57
  • Start date
  • Views 279
B

BUCDOUT57

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay here is my problem. I have recently extracted my gamer profile and used Le Fluffie tutorial to mod my gamerscore. And am having a problem with dropping my profile back into my hard drive. I am trying to use Xport 360 Version 2.12. Due to being unable to open up partition 3 with Xplorer360 Beta 6. I can see my hard drive but can not see any files under partition 3. So honestly need help with these two things. First how can I drop my gamerprofile back into my hard drive (I AM UNABLE TO DRAG AND DROP) and second how come my hard drive shows nothing with Xplorer360. And is there a way to fix that. Hope to get an answer. Thanks in adavnce to anyone that helps and sorry for asking such a noobish question. I honest read a bunch of tutorial and am really confused. Please help.

C

Chrskyes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First, you need to turn UAC (User Account Control) off. This will fix your drag&drop problem. Make sure you are running all programs as Administrator (right click and choose "Run as Administrator"). Due to personal experience, I say stick to Xport360, and Profile Editor 2 instead of Le Fluffie (which may in fact work better if you have a large profile). If I didn't answer all of your question (sorry it was a little hard to understand :?), PM me.

Remember to hit Thanks. :thumbup:

B

BUCDOUT57

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks finally able to drag it back into xport360. But still need to know what is going on with Xplorer360. Can access my hard drive but will not show anything under Partition 3 why??

Top Bottom