Solved Gamerscore Modding-Help Me Plz

• Thread starter Adriansoso
  • Start date
  • Views 6,238
A

Adriansoso

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so hey guys i just recently modded my gamerscore. The thing is i moded my gamerscore with profile editor. Will i get banned for doing it with that? Or will my gs get reset. And if i can get banned is there a way to undo it? So ya just a little help would be nice.

Novaa

Novaa

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, well what did you mod your GS to? I've modded mine to 93,000 and I haven't been banned or reset YET.
You have more of a chance of being reset than banned though..

Modified

Modified

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
ReaperProductions said:
Yeah this is the wrong forum section mate... :thumbdown:
Thank you for saying what has already been said. <_<

Adriansoso said:
Ok so hey guys i just recently modded my gamerscore. The thing is i moded my gamerscore with profile editor. Will i get banned for doing it with that? Or will my gs get reset. And if i can get banned is there a way to undo it? So ya just a little help would be nice.
You can always get banned for modding your Gamerscore, but Microsoft usually resets your GS the first time you get caught. After that, the banning begins. Unfortunately, there is no way to "undo" a ban.

A

Adriansoso

Reaction score
Sin$
RaNDoM v1 said:
Hey, well what did you mod your GS to? I've modded mine to 93,000 and I haven't been banned or reset YET.
You have more of a chance of being reset than banned though..

I modded mine to 14,000...Just was getting a little worried bout gettin banned, after all this is an ancient account. And sorry moderators bout wrong thread (i was in a rush, ill delete it.)

DoC ReapeR

DoC ReapeR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i modded mine to 195025 still no reset or ban and its been a few months.. if your worried about a reset or ban then why did you do it? kinda silly don't you think.. if you can do it, then don't cry when you get a ban or reset.. you did this so expect the reset or ban.. :thumbdown:

L

lDNeLSaLtY

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
HAHA!! PSH THATS NOTHING!! Don't be worried about a thing. Unless you did that all in one day. Because it used to limit 20,000 GS a day and i heard it went down to like 2-5,000 GS a day. Otherwise, don't be worried.

BTW i love your avatar HAHA

A

Adriansoso

Reaction score
Sin$
iDNeLSaLtY said:
HAHA!! PSH THATS NOTHING!! Don't be worried about a thing. Unless you did that all in one day. Because it used to limit 20,000 GS a day and i heard it went down to like 2-5,000 GS a day. Otherwise, don't be worried.

BTW i love your avatar HAHA
I did it all in one day...i originally had like 2500

I

Ieatpinkpork

Reaction score
Sin$
I raised mine from 32,000 to 50,000 in one day and still fine. Also I just modded my 360 and now find out there is this major banned I wish i just waited well life goes on. Modding my GS and my 360 is what I wanted so if I get a ban I will take it like a gamer and buy a new 360 and do it all over again.:tongue:

offica1 g33k

offica1 g33k

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
how can you add games you never played, because the one that comes with Carsons doesn't work. also, what kind of ban. i hear people saying console ban, and/or acc ban:huh:

O

o iFoRePLaY o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LeftPostal said:
Hey does anyone know of any programs you can use on the Mac OSX to mod gamerscore?
If so can you please tell me.

No, Windows FTW....

offica1 g33k said:
how can you add games you never played, because the one that comes with Carsons doesn't work. also, what kind of ban. i hear people saying console ban, and/or acc ban:huh:

No you need to rent or get a lend of your friends games. WHEN YOUR MODDING MAKE SURE YOU PUT IN GOOD TIMES FOR EACH UNLOCK SO IT DODGIE !

If you get cought you'll get a console ban i guess... :confused:cared:

Top Bottom
Login
Register