1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

Gamerscore modding glitches make it impossible to access awards.

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by Xillios, Feb 5, 2010 with 3 replies and 485 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xillios

Xillios Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have no idea why, but when I followed Carson's tutorial on gamerscore modding, After I modded the Halo Wars achievements, I couldn't access my avatar awards. Here are the details:

The Xbox said I was missing one Halo Wars achievement when I modded all of them in.

Same problem above but in Halo Waypoint.

Couldn't access Waypoint Awards or any props.

Is this because I had some acheivements earned legit already for that game?

I would like to know if any of you guys have had that problem before and know how to fix it. Please respond!

2. Twisted Impulse

Twisted Impulse Member

Ratings:
    recover your account, it most likely didnt update the 'chieves to live..
    if theres something you cant do after modding or you get a problem, make sure you have a fresh copy to go back to if you need to :wink:

3. OP
    Xillios

Xillios Enthusiast

Ratings:
    OMG! Thanks so much! it worked! Not to sound fruity, but thank you very much!

4. SirJRtheAwesome

SirJRtheAwesome Newbie

Ratings:
    Yeah, cause I modded Endure and still got the recon helmet award.