Discussion Gamerscore Mod Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hughes

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So i just modded my gamer-score. i was at 18,021(legit) and i just modded it to around 39k. i just signed in on my xbox and it shows that i have 39k but when i press the guide button and go to the achievements tab, it says 0G and when i go to it, it says 'this is where your played games will show" - i also go to compare games w/ a friend and it shows that i have 0G and haven't played a game. but when i go to xbox.com it says that i still have 18k.

so what i'm trying to get at is did they reset me already or is it just like taking some time to sync up or do i have to recover?

jhitman

jhitman

Thanks DirtyBear for the premium!
Reaction score
Sin$
It takes a while, happened to me couple of times. Usually is the case when you update a large amount of gs at once so it takes longer for it to sync. You should be fine but if you cant wait go ahead and recover and it should be the same as shown on xbox com.

S

smacked213

Reaction score
Sin$
i have mine at 545k and i did that 2 weeks ago

I

iDeNTiiFy

Reaction score
Sin$
Most of the time its lag. What I did to fix mine was I deleted my PROFILE ONLY, then recovered it, and re-modded it. (since it only added half of what I modded the first time). Updated it to xbox live, recovered it one last time and then everything fixed itself :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register