What's new

Discussion Gamerscore is rising to 540k

G

GAM3Rz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How long does it take for your gamerscore to get reset. My gamerscore has been rising to 540k since 2 days ago. No reset yet. Gamerscore is at 376,390.

Y

Yamaha

Contributor
Reaction score
All depends. It could not get reset. I know a few people who have modded it that high and still had it for a month. All depends on microsoft.

X

XsV161

Getting There
Reaction score
I modded my friends a year and a half ago to about 100,000 and he just got reset last week.

G

Gallows

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I modded my friends a year and a half ago to about 100,000 and he just got reset last week.
Wow... Seriously? They can reset you anytime? Damn, mine is like 160,000k But I did mine a couple months ago. I quit doing it now because I dont wanna get reset. But all mine have timestamps on them. I hope that cuts it down to not getting reset.

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Be careful OP. High GS modding can result in a profile ban, possibly even a console ban.

D

DaNsk333

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an account with 300K he's not reset but my account with 100K is reset :blink:

S

SnD Scrub

The Warez kings humble Protégé
Reaction score
mine has been on like 280,000 for a few months now

G

GAM3Rz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess, I will reset my Gamerscore :frown:

just put $70 worth of MSP on it

B

blazedelite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be careful, they can ban / reset you at any time.

B

The7thSin

'This Is The Way'
Reaction score
they dont really ban u. just a reset. I modded my main accounts gamerscore to 47,000 and got reset in 3 weeks. I modded my silver accounts gamerscore to 800,000 something and got reset in a few days. (I actually didnt think they would reset a silver account). But just showing that microsoft has been reseting more gamerscores these few months lately. So a better chance of not getting reset is to keep it low or not do it at all.

F

Fuse Colour

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely they don't ban your account for life?

- Alex.

R

Rickico

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got it for 2 months, but I got reset BECAUSE that someone reported and called Microsoft for scam. lol. (1600 Points Card scammed) lol fail

I got it for 2 months, but I got reset BECAUSE that someone reported and called Microsoft for scam. lol. (1600 Points Card scammed) lol fail

Top Bottom