Gamerscore Injector

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Kozzmic, Jul 3, 2009 with 16 replies and 1,065 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kozzmic

Kozzmic Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If u ever hear of this program:

It looks the same as supermodders tool with a supposed game adder, so its most likely his source code. But he claimed he was writing it for about 6 months. This guy is just full of it. He also has a supposed gamertag editor. I asked if he has ms private key: he replies: yes, but it wasnt needed :biggrin: I asked how he pulled it off, he got it from a friend.

So it may look legit, I wouldnt trust such liar. It may be a scam to lure people to get vip on their site so i wont post where its from.

2. Kink

Kink Enthusiast

Ratings:
    No wonder i banned you from XBL Hackers. Your a total Doucher!
    The person who made this is HondaracerX360
    This is a GREAT tool! and its free so no More Paying money for The Game Adder!
    Visit us at
    Sorry, no advertising
    Thanks,
    Kink

3. nickcas

nickcas Getting There

Ratings:
    But we would need to pay money for your vip? No thanks and stop spamming your website.

4. Venomous Fire

Venomous Fire Retired Admin 4 Life Retired

Ratings:
    The tool is free, from my understanding only the game adder would require VIP

And its entirely his source, he has been working on it forever, with full intent on making it free for use instead of a paid app. You have no idea how smart Honda is

5. OP
    Kozzmic

Kozzmic Enthusiast

Ratings:
    U banned me, just delete coockie and was back instantly. :w00t:

He may be smart, doesnt mean he must be lying. Doesnt really help for credibility. If it really was his source, he wouldnt avoid serious questions about it. And such a drama queen. On the sites chat, he's talking about his l33t program, then all of the sudden he says, leave me alone while coding, like wtf. That site is full of immature kids. And admins are the worst so why bother. He may have been working on it for 6 months, saw it was leading nowhere and took a shortcut with the source.

I never got an msg from Xbox live or major nelson with the superbe gamertag editor :wink:

6. nickcas

nickcas Getting There

Ratings:
    This is the same guy that used to make fake con resigners right? I know your a mod there but come on. Anybody can post a picture of a GUI and say they made something. Just by reading that "Gamertag Editor W.I.P." thread, I can tell that he's full of ****. And I'll bet anyone who has actually created a tool that can encrypt/decrypt the profile block will laugh at that thread.

But you can't read/debug the retail ram...

7. unknown v2

unknown v2 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    I have to say that he has no idea what he is talking about as related to the Account decryption/encryption. I don't have the method to read, but just about everything he said is wrong on that. Also about the LIVE container keys... I'll leave that alone.

Noting that he doesn't seem to know what he's talking about, I don't quite believe he has made this gamerscore editor by himself.

8. Venomous Fire

Ratings:
    except Ive seen it used and used it myself....but of course, that could all just have been voodoo, who knows....maybe he drugged me and made me think Ive used it

I loled... You can... you just cant publically

Youve never heard of unsigned code have you, it could even be done on a fully updated 360, but I wouldnt know how to do that, but in case you DIDNT know, there was this kernel back in the day, and this one game, about a monkey or something. If you patched the monkey game right then you could run unsigned code on the 360... Maybe Im imagining that as well

9. unknown v2

unknown v2 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    I can only see that happening if someone else showed him how to actually do it, because once again, everything he posted was just about wrong.

10. nickcas

nickcas Getting There

Ratings:
    He said Commodore helped him. Doesn't mean he knows what he's talking about.

No where in that thread did it say he was using an exploitable console. Am I to assume that? I'm not going to assume that someone who was creating fake virus con resigners now has the ability to write an app that can read the encrypted ram of a retail 360.

11. PaV

PaV Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Does anybody here have VIP on the site?

12. Venomous Fire

Ratings:
    This is what I love about the 360 modding scene... If you work WITH someone you are considered nothing, if you do it alone you are considered great... What ever happened to people working together?

well you would THINK that when somebody talks about doing something that requires unsigned code that its assumed they are using an exploitable console or have an NXE exploit, which would make their NXE box exploitable.... reading between the lines is fun

13. Backslash

Backslash Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Kozzmic: You are a total NOOB who knows nothing about the hard work Honda has put into his tools.

Nickas: Learn to put a link in your signature and then you can talk, and also stop saying "you can't do this or you can't do that" because sooner or later things WILL happen... it is just a matter of time.

I'm glad that I never chose to participate here...

14. nickcas

nickcas Getting There

Ratings:
    Learn to spell my username, and then you can talk. And you're going to tell me what I can and can't say? You're a child. And speaking of the tuts in my sig, you should like them that way since you guys at xblhackers completely ripped one of my ipod tuts, title and all, without giving credit.

And Venemous, you know if someone like Sligstorm came out and said they had created a gamertag editor, and only a few people had it or used it, you wouldn't believe ****.

So you're saying that Honda found an exploit in the new kernel so he can run unsigned code on the NXE? Can he give us a demo of him running code? I'm done arguing with you, but I do want to see what he has to say about it.

15. OP
    Kozzmic

Kozzmic Enthusiast

Ratings:
    -----

Another example of what a rediculous lying idiot this is. And ur pathetic backing such guy up.

16. unknown v2

unknown v2 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Well I'm sure if he can get the LIVE RSA keys, his friend can get any keys he wants too.

He seems to really be trying to achieve SligStorm status. :tongue:

17. Venomous Fire

Ratings:
    Wow read what I said, Ive used it...it works, Im not just going off of rumors
    Never said that.. please link where I said Honda found an NXE exploit... I said using an old exploitable or using an NXE exploit. You dont question when Detox and Forrrest say they can exploit the NXE, but question me when I use finding other exploits as an EXAMPLE....thats funny

Thats not Honda first off, and no adevertising other sites

AND NOW, since this thread went downhill VERY fast, Im just gonna go ahead and close this

• Like Like x 3