• Thread starter xSTONEDxNINJAx
  • Start date
  • Views 367
X

xSTONEDxNINJAx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I modded a little of my friends Skate game and skate 2 game. I've done it to my own GT with zero problems. I told the freind NOT to play the games because if you unlock an acheivment you might get flagged.......he did anyway. So he asks me to mod some more GS. When I try to pull up his profile I get "Error loading profile: Excemption". My GT is fine but his isn't. Can I fix it? Will my consel get banned because I recovered his GT? I'm using profile editor.

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
I really have no idea. I never had that error code. I dont think you will be banned at all for recovering his account. But try using Le Fluffie rather then Profile Editor.

X

xSTONEDxNINJAx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok...so i recoverd the GT, fixed it. now he says that the last two achievments he got legit don;t come up (skat2 maloof cup vert{100} and street{100}) don't show. its came up unlocked when i looked at it in le fulffie. does that mean he's busted?

Yamaha

Yamaha

Contributor
Forum Addict MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
ok...so i recoverd the GT, fixed it. now he says that the last two achievments he got legit don;t come up (skat2 maloof cup vert{100} and street{100}) don't show. its came up unlocked when i looked at it in le fulffie. does that mean he's busted?
Alot of people have been having this problem. I think you just have to deal with it, Sorry.

OnyX

OnyX

Ideas are Bulletproof
Retired
MotM Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
So I modded a little of my friends Skate game and skate 2 game. I've done it to my own GT with zero problems. I told the freind NOT to play the games because if you unlock an acheivment you might get flagged.......he did anyway. So he asks me to mod some more GS. When I try to pull up his profile I get "Error loading profile: Excemption". My GT is fine but his isn't. Can I fix it? Will my consel get banned because I recovered his GT? I'm using profile editor.

Yes, you can fix it. Use CONsigner. Your console will most likely not be banned. I would suggest using Le Fluffie. Much easier/faster way to mod gamerscore.

Top Bottom
Login
Register