Solved Gamerscore help needed

• Thread starter xSTONEDxNINJAx
  • Start date
  • Views 301
X

xSTONEDxNINJAx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I modded a little of my friends Skate game and skate 2 game. I've done it to my own GT with zero problems. I told the freind NOT to play the games because if you unlock an acheivment you might get flagged.......he did anyway. So he asks me to mod some more GS. When I try to pull up his profile I get "Error loading profile: Excemption". My GT is fine but his isn't. Can I fix it? Will my consel get banned because I recovered his GT? I'm using profile editor.

G

Gallows

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I really have no idea. I never had that error code. I dont think you will be banned at all for recovering his account. But try using Le Fluffie rather then Profile Editor.

X

xSTONEDxNINJAx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really have no idea. I never had that error code. I dont think you will be banned at all for recovering his account. But try using Le Fluffie rather then Profile Editor.

got a good download link for me?

Y

Yamaha

Contributor
Reaction score
Here you go. http://mfi.re/?0wmm2y3mzoqzzrm

X

xSTONEDxNINJAx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok...so i recoverd the GT, fixed it. now he says that the last two achievments he got legit don;t come up (skat2 maloof cup vert{100} and street{100}) don't show. its came up unlocked when i looked at it in le fulffie. does that mean he's busted?

Y

Yamaha

Contributor
Reaction score
ok...so i recoverd the GT, fixed it. now he says that the last two achievments he got legit don;t come up (skat2 maloof cup vert{100} and street{100}) don't show. its came up unlocked when i looked at it in le fulffie. does that mean he's busted?
Alot of people have been having this problem. I think you just have to deal with it, Sorry.

X

xSTONEDxNINJAx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats weird...i'll let my friend know. thanks again :biggrin:

X

xSTONEDxNINJAx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone has has this "problem" please post a response! PLEASE :biggrin:

O

OnyX

Ideas are Bulletproof
Retired
Reaction score
So I modded a little of my friends Skate game and skate 2 game. I've done it to my own GT with zero problems. I told the freind NOT to play the games because if you unlock an acheivment you might get flagged.......he did anyway. So he asks me to mod some more GS. When I try to pull up his profile I get "Error loading profile: Excemption". My GT is fine but his isn't. Can I fix it? Will my consel get banned because I recovered his GT? I'm using profile editor.

Yes, you can fix it. Use CONsigner. Your console will most likely not be banned. I would suggest using Le Fluffie. Much easier/faster way to mod gamerscore.

Top Bottom