• Start date
  • Views 22,093
Tactics

Tactics

ᕦ(*ò_ó*)ᕤ
Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Any good gamerscore editors.i tried using profile editor 2.5 i keep on getting error message. Thanks :smile:.

G

godzcheater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
exProfileEditor is the best, Le fluffie is out dated, If exPE doesn't work you need to tell up or the creator the error code so we can tell you what's wrong.

Tactics

Tactics

ᕦ(*ò_ó*)ᕤ
Reaction score
Sin$
exProfileEditor is the best, Le fluffie is out dated, If exPE doesn't work you need to tell up or the creator the error code so we can tell you what's wrong.

I use profile editor 2.5 cracked.put it only works sometimes.:mad:

Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Legendary Veteran Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Any good gamerscore editors.i tried using profile editor 2.5 i keep on getting error message. Thanks :smile:.
Horizon, exProfileEditor, and the old fashioned LeFluffie. Even though it is outdated, it still works in some cases.

Kayvan

Skeletons

الله أكبر
Frame In Gold Grizzled Veteran Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Horizon, exProfileEditor, and the old fashioned LeFluffie. Even though it is outdated, it still works in some cases.
Using LeFluffie to unlock every single achievement isn't very smart and Horizon you need to be a diamond member to use their achievement unlocker.

Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Legendary Veteran Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Using LeFluffie to unlock every single achievement isn't very smart and Horizon you need to be a diamond member to use their achievement unlocker.
Well he never said anything about it being free.

Tactics

Tactics

ᕦ(*ò_ó*)ᕤ
Reaction score
Sin$
True, but nobody will pay just to unlock achievements.

I have horizon diamond for 3 month.Put there editor suck.I always do my achievements with time stamp and it very hard to do it with horizon.Profile editor 2.5 was the best put it does not work.:frown:

Prefix_NA

Prefix_NA

Seasoned Member
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

You can do individual with le fluffie just gotta click save achievment after each 1 then when done save gpd to dash then verify and fix.

And le fluffie has the best resigner and only Horizon/le fluffie do not corrupt my profile.

Fuzz

Fuzz

☑ rekt    ☐ not rekt
Modder Stickied EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
You will be reset by MS if you gamerscore mod. Just sayin'.

Top Bottom
Login
Register