Discussion Gamer tag modding in MW2

1337 HeX eDiToR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can do it?

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
if you had any idea how to read you would know that not only is gt modding NOT a game specific glitch, It's been patched for 2-3 weeks now.

Pieceman

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Doeboy278x said:
if you had any idea how to read you would know that not only is gt modding NOT a game specific glitch, It's been patched for 2-3 weeks now.
No need to be a ****, just answer his ****ing question

Pieceman

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Doeboy278x said:
The beauty of it is I did both. Ask a stupid question get a mean answer.
Everybody doesn't play/mod/glitch the 360 24 hours a day, therefore there is a need to ask questions. That's what this site was created for.

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
Pieceman said:
Everybody doesn't play/mod/glitch the 360 24 hours a day, therefore there is a need to ask questions. That's what this site was created for.
I thought this site was created for halo 2. And I obviusly play/mod/glitch the 360 24 hours a day. Because that's really possible. Like there was this one guy that did that and he ended up dieing because he was play/mod/glitching the 360 24 hours a day

Killer Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol :biggrin: Doeboy is a beast and knows alot... it might be possible to mod your clan tag im not sure havent tried but im almost positive.

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
ya you can still mod your clan tag. I think it's in unicode now so just search for what your current clan tag is and if you have hxd check the unicode box

NoobAlert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
are colors possible in the clan tag? or can i just make it say "ass"(woopty friggin' do)

Top Bottom