• Start date
  • Views 1,412
S

Sammy3963

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Recently in the xbox community i have run into this:
2psof2x.jpg

Does anyone know how it is done? Someone messaged me a few days ago and they had an avatar gamerpicture, but now they have this one.

Another thing i am curious about but do not have evidence on hand is duplicating avatar clothing, and gamerpictures. I have seen it done on several OG gamertags and was wondering if someone can inform me on how to do it

S

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Reaction score
It's an avatar shirt that's zoomed in.

S

Sallos

Reaction score
It's an avatar shirt that's zoomed in.
I don't think it is. I found a developer's account, 2, as mentioned in this thread, which also has that gamerpicture. If you go to their profile, their avatar isn't displayed, which means it isn't a picture of their avatar.
eOPCi3A.png

Where as Major Nelson has his gamerpicture an image of his avatar.
His gamerpicture:
XaqhsCf.png

His Profile:
30t74w7.jpg

So my guess is that there are more gamerpictures that we can have that aren't displayed in the selection they offer us, developer accounts can get exclusive gamerpictures or people found a way to have a gamerpicture of their avatar without having to display their avatars when you go to their profiles.

S

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Reaction score
Interesting. I saw on Reddit a guy asking how to get this gamerpic and the top comment was that it's an avatar shirt zoomed in.

Aside from that, Major Nelson replied saying how you can do cool things with avatar gamerpics. So I put them together and assumed it was the avatar gamerpic.

Well damn, now I'm curious as to how you get it now.

V

V7X3

Worship the Digital Age
Reaction score
Recently in the xbox community i have run into this:
2psof2x.jpg

Does anyone know how it is done? Someone messaged me a few days ago and they had an avatar gamerpicture, but now they have this one.

Another thing i am curious about but do not have evidence on hand is duplicating avatar clothing, and gamerpictures. I have seen it done on several OG gamertags and was wondering if someone can inform me on how to do it
The gamerpic manifest on the XDKS.1 sandbox contains that picture. Even if you don't have your console activated for UWP-Devmode, you should still be able to just switch sandboxes and grab that one.

Top Bottom