What's new

Discussion gamer picture help

D

Dean83

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi does anyone know if there is a gamer picture with the word 'sick' in it? My gamertag is Mans sick, I've been looking through hundreds but can't find one, if anyone knows of one please let me know, thanks

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
actually i think your in luck if you heard of Konsole Kingz they have tons of gamerpic's and a few of them say that in them in different colors, do you know how you use Horizon you can use it and get any gamerpic free and put them on a usb stick and set them on your account instead of paying for it.

D

Dean83

Reaction score
Sin$
actually i think your in luck if you heard of Konsole Kingz they have tons of gamerpic's and a few of them say that in them in different colors, do you know how you use Horizon you can use it and get any gamerpic free and put them on a usb stick and set them on your account instead of paying for it.
I have just looked through konsole kings on xbox dashboard but cant see sick, I don't know if it is there but not titled sick, I'll check through them and I haven't heard of horizon but thanks I will check it out

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have just looked through konsole kings on xbox dashboard but cant see sick, I don't know if it is there but not titled sick, I'll check through them and I haven't heard of horizon but thanks I will check it out
its not it will take you forever to find it on xbox honestly they have thousands of gamerpics its best to have a 2gb USB stick and get horizon and just look them up in the gamerpic section on horizon and just get all there gamerpic's ill check on my retail to be sure they have one but im almost 100% sure they do.

EDIT: i looked but i dont have one saying Sick but i did not grab all the gamerpics they had also but if any one should have one saying that i would look under Konsole Kingz on Horizon

Last edited:
D

Dean83

Reaction score
Sin$
its not it will take you forever to find it on xbox honestly they have thousands of gamerpics its best to have a 2gb USB stick and get horizon and just look them up in the gamerpic section on horizon and just get all there gamerpic's ill check on my retail to be sure they have one but im almost 100% sure they do.

EDIT: i looked but i dont have one saying Sick but i did not grab all the gamerpics they had also but if any one should have one saying that i would look under Konsole Kingz on Horizon
Yeah thanks i will do that

Top Bottom
Login
Register