What's new

Discussion Gameplay from each of the DLC maps,Weapons and Michael Myers

Zarky_

Zarky_

Down By The River
Bright Idea CotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Here is HD gameplay of all the maps coming out tomorrow for Xbox Live members! Also some gameplay of the weapon DLC.

Full details on the map pack can be found here - http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/1st-dlc-pack-details.1058249/

Ignition

Fog

Containment

Bayview

Michael Myers Gameplay

Maverick Sniper Gameplay

Maverick Assault Rifle Gameplay

Nightfall Extinction Gameplay

Which part of the DLC are looking forward to the most? Personally I'm looking forward to playing Scrapyard again! Probably my favourite map from MW2.​

Last edited:
SpartanG01

SpartanG01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The freaking Sniper Rifle with a built in Tracker Sight. That is the best idea in the entire world. Like I am beyond excited for this thing. I dunno how many times I said "I hate thermal, I'd kill to be able to put a Tracker Sight on a Sniper.

SeizeHerSalad

SeizeHerSalad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Would anyone know if I buy the DLC on xbox 360(15$) would I have to pay another 15$ for the DLC on Xbox One?
I don't quite understand how it works out. Anybody know about this?

xKiLOx

xKiLOx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Would anyone know if I buy the DLC on xbox 360(15$) would I have to pay another 15$ for the DLC on Xbox One?
I don't quite understand how it works out. Anybody know about this?

Not sure for the single packs. I know the season pass will go with you if you switch from 360 to One. Good question.

Josh Keatley

Josh Keatley

Youtube Me
Reaction score
Sin$
Here is HD gameplay of all the maps coming out tomorrow for Xbox Live members! Also some gameplay of the weapon DLC.
Which part of the DLC are looking forward to the most? Personally I'm looking forward to playing Scrapyard again! Probably my favourite map from MW2.​
Ignition looks like it may be my new favorite map! I can't wait to play the new extinction map! It looks pretty awesome! Great post!

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I might watch part of them...
I don't feel like watching the full videos.

Top Bottom
Login
Register