Game won't load??

• Thread starter Nicastro
  • Start date
  • Views 681
N

Nicastro

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so i was modding guns the other day NOT my charecter.. I finished up did all the saveing and what not loaded the game up started my charecter and it froze?? so i thought maybe disk is dirty cleaned disk same issue. Then i thought my DLC is broke maybe and it worked fine because my modded siren works fine.. But my hunter will not?? Can anyone tell me what is wrong? Is their a possiblity that i had to many modded guns? or too many duplicated versions of one mod? ( i was changing the stats slightly to see the difference) Any information is usefull thanks..

N

nn04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you should upload that save on mediafire so someone could take a look at it.

B

BigORhyme

Reaction score
Sin$
Before modding a character, it's a good idea to create a backup of the save file first as well.

D

discgolfer72

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Before modding a character, it's a good idea to create a backup of the save file first as well.
if you make your back pack to big the save will freeze (i know from exp )
and as stated before always make a backup of your saves even tho willow tree make a backup i always alwasy only modfiy a duplicate save

N

nn04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
when u extract a save off your xbox 360 hdd all you have to do is right click on it, choose copy, create a new folder on the desktop, name it "saves backup" or something, and paste the file in there, instant backup, then you can mod to your hearts delight and not worry about getting your saves corrupted. just my $0.02

B

BigORhyme

Reaction score
Sin$
nn04 has it right.If you don't know quite how, use a program like Xport 360 to transfer your data from an Xbox 360 HDD to your computer HD via a Data Migration Cable. After it's on your computer, it's like any other file.

N

Nicastro

Reaction score
Sin$
See i know how to do all that but I now own a ps3 because well Microsoft treated me like crap so I told them to shove their buisness where they wiped there crap and moved on to sony which might have been a mistake I don't know yet but like I tried uploading my file and it won't work so I gave up lo but thank you all for your help really appreciate it all

Top Bottom
Login
Register