What's new

Solved Game Update

T

thaddy

Reaction score
I have a Jtagged xbox and as far as i know, i have done everything needed to host a 10th prestige lobby. I was going to test my stuff on system link early this morning and when i went online for the first time and tried to play MW2 it said a game update was needed...so i do the update and then the update message just keeps coming up and says it will sign me out of live if i dont update. it only says that when i run mw2 through xexmenu.when i put game in it didnt even say i neeeded update. Does anyone know if i need to install anything or do anything to get this to work?

T

tgnylu

Reaction score
I have a Jtagged xbox and as far as i know, i have done everything needed to host a 10th prestige lobby. I was going to test my stuff on system link early this morning and when i went online for the first time and tried to play MW2 it said a game update was needed...so i do the update and then the update message just keeps coming up and says it will sign me out of live if i dont update. it only says that when i run mw2 through xexmenu.when i put game in it didnt even say i neeeded update. Does anyone know if i need to install anything or do anything to get this to work?

Did you place the title update (TU6) in the cache folder? You also need a Default_mp and patch_mp.ff that are congruent with each other and compatible with TU6.

If you're not sure, I'd download new versions and update everything to cover your bases. www.deany95.com is a good place to get all this stuff.

S

speedycuban

#ellsforadmin
Reaction score
Did you place the title update (TU6) in the cache folder? You also need a Default_mp and patch_mp.ff that are congruent with each other and compatible with TU6.

If you're not sure, I'd download new versions and update everything to cover your bases. www.deany95.com is a good place to get all this stuff.
Agreed your going to need the title update and the default to match to fix your default go here to patch your default_mp.xex and visit deany95's website for the tu pm me or hit me up on aim if you need any more help. :biggrin:

T

thaddy

Reaction score
Thanks so much guys it worked thanks sooo much!

Top Bottom