Game to last till Christmas

Roy Widner

Reaction score
What game should I buy to last me till Christmas? I am thinking Rainbow Six Siege or Just Cause 3.

TheMaa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just Cause 3 had a really short story, but then again it does have alot of **** you can do without the missions.

Thinking about buying Rainbow Six myself, hope they deliver like they did with vegas :smile:

Th3-Chronikk

Hacker Of All Game Systems
Reaction score
What game should I buy to last me till Christmas? I am thinking Rainbow Six Siege or Just Cause 3.
i just got just cause 3, its fun.... really dumb AI and already ive had problems with it crashing. hopefully they fix it

Torbjorn

Ready to Work
Reaction score
I wouldn't get Siege, it is horrible. At least in my opinion. They shipped and released a broken game, with horrid servers that would disconnect after five minutes.

TheMaa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, like Meils said. The game is broken as f*** now, but it has potential.
Just have to see what Ubisoft does to fix all the ****, and maybe they should add some features from vegas2.

N0VA

|PIKA PI!|
Reaction score
DO NOT BUY RAINBOW SIX SIEGE. The Servers are lousy. I have an entire thread post about this. (I personally would NOT recommend)

Anyway Good Games for the holdiays:
GTA 5
Fallout 4
Battlefront
Batman Arkham Knight (Very Good Base game. Loved playing through once)
Need For Speed 2015 *(You have to be a fan of the franchise to really enjoy this one)*

Indie type games:
The Binding of Isaac Rebirth (There are thousands of hours of replay in this game alone)
Starwal
Rare Replay (I'd consider this game within games, because it is)
Guns of Icarus 
Yeah, like Meils said. The game is broken as **** now, but it has potential.
Just have to see what Ubisoft does to fix all the ****, and maybe they should add some features from vegas2.
Personally I returned my copy yesterday

Top Bottom