What's new

Mobile Game System

• Thread starter psuarez
  • Start date
  • Views 214
P

psuarez

Reaction score
So, Which game systems are most important for you?

As a gamer/player we considered too many things before we will play a game. How do you find the interesting part of a game? Which GAME SYSTEM you use to consider to catch your interest?

Like for example:

Pocket Tales: I found it more interesting because of the “levelling system” of this game.
Crusaders Quest: I’m interested to its “Sound system”.
Dot warriors Pair: is interesting in its “Battle System”.
Legion of Hero: The interesting part in this is "Fuse System"

~
Share it now!

A

Alvin Joseph Lopez

Reaction score
Here is my Top 3 Games i play recently

Crusader's Quest: Battle system and Freebies! :smile:
Help Me Jack: Cool Graphics and Music (I love Sci-FI adventures!)
Anima Adventure: Interested in the monsters and the gameplay itself

Anyways, What is Dot Warriors? Is this a new game? Just asking. Hope you dont mind.

J

jazmartin

Reaction score
I love playing RPG's with good graphics.I once played those three you mentioned except for Dot Warriors pair, i guess it's a newly released game.It's hard to tell which games is good but base on their quality and how people accepts, these game is truly amazing to capture a lot of attentions without taking any actions. And also, It is interesting to know that there's this game Dot warriors pair that can be compared to other widely known and most challenging game.Tapping Plus RPG xD theres nothing new about this kind of concept in a game. But as always, games with the concept of retro RPG is something people are looking forward to. http://goo.gl/mGXkFN

Last edited:
Top Bottom