What's new

Solved Game Save question..

B

BLKLABL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it just me or does some game saves that are on here or even if I/you mod one give issues online to anyone else?

Well to begin, my issue is if I'm going to the ammo shop, I can't buy anything.
If I have cash in my wallet that I want to transfer to my bank through the use of my phone or an atm it, I guess you can say, 'crashes', which leads to the map vanishing as well.
I can still move about in an online session and use my phone for everything else except the bank.

Heck sometimes it doesn't even bring up my phone after trying it.

If anyone else can help and share some light on this, it'd be appreciated!

J

Jincos

Slinging 24/7
Reaction score
Yes this has to do with th save, I suggest you get a new save. It's happened to me before.

M

Mrtaximankevin

Such Premium
Reaction score
I've had the same problem. I just loaded my original save (copied it back to ps3 so it was first to load) and no more problems.

B

BLKLABL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had the same problem. I just loaded my original save (copied it back to ps3 so it was first to load) and no more problems.

Thank god someone replied with the same issue! haha Thanks!

Anyway, ya eventually that's what I did as well but my concern is this - is there any save file that doesn't have issues? lol

M

Mrtaximankevin

Such Premium
Reaction score
Thank god someone replied with the same issue! haha Thanks!

Anyway, ya eventually that's what I did as well but my concern is this - is there any save file that doesn't have issues? lol
Probably not a modded save. I find I can't switch modded saves either, it just loads forever & I don't have patience to wait that long.

B

BLKLABL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably not a modded save. I find I can't switch modded saves either, it just loads forever & I don't have patience to wait that long.

I can mod my save and it works, but it's when I go online that it acts up... weird lol

Top Bottom