ODonnell

ODonnell

Hold Strong
VIP
Retired
MotM Mr. Nice Guy End of the Year 2013
Reaction score
Straight from the Destiny Sub-reddit Bot
https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/3frkbk/game_informer_ttk_info_dump_megathread/
Due to the huge wave of information that Game Informer has released in today's articles, we have decided to make a megathread for you folks to discuss. This is to stop the huge influx of posts and make things a little easier for you guys to navigate.

Cover Story[1]

Leave your Legendaries behind?[2]

Leveling Redesign[3]

Nolan North to voice me, Ghost[4]

GI VideoIt's happening.Source[7]

Update from Cozmo:
I would hold off on dismantling anything just yet. We have a lot of information to share. As soon as the away team gets back from gamescom we will let you know our plan for a series of Twitch shows to answer all of the questions you have about the transition into year two with The Taken King. It's happening.Source[7]

halolordkiller3

halolordkiller3

Contributor
Reaction score
The original one was taken down, so I re-uploaded it. enjoy

Kankuro

Kankuro

How To Do?
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
The hype is real.

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
The original one was taken down, so I re-uploaded it. enjoy
A majority of Destiny talk between now and September will be about TTK. I think general comments and discussion should be in that thread, but a big release like this should definitely have a thread of its own and I don't want to limit anything that is related to TTK to just one big megathread. This was however already posted in another earlier thread, just not with the actual magazine pages. I'm going to merge yours into the other thread though.

On topic, hopefully I'll have the time to read all of this tomorrow, it seems like a lot

Top Bottom