• Views 625

Do you think this is a good idea?

• Total voters
S

Sight

God's Apprentice
Reaction score
Hello Se7ensins!

I want to apologize if the title was misleading, but I need to start somewhere, and I need your help.

Now let me begin...
So I personally am a HUGE fan of Call of Duty. In my eyes they were the first company to perfect a first person shooter game that fans all over the world love. Lately though I felt as if they were running out of ideas and were going downhill with their creative side in Call of Duty. So I wanted to help by going through as many gaming forums as I could think of and ask fans what THEY wanted to see in a Call of Duty title. I mean if they use any of the ideas that were posted then at least the fans will know that Activision/Treyarch/Sledgehammer/Infinity Ward are really listening to the fans and may end up bringing a new life to the game.

Like I said, I am making my way through as many gaming forums as I can and asking ANYONE to share what they would like to see in a Call of Duty game. This ranges anywhere from ideas, thoughts, likes, dislikes, themes, war ideas, guns, camos, maps, movement ideas, or ANYTHING else that they would like to see in a Call of Duty title. Credit will be given to everyone that sends in their ideas. You can post your ideas and feedback in a post or comment below. Also anyone is more than welcome to PM me if you don't want others to know what your idea is or if you just want to have a full discussion about the idea.

I encourage all types of feedback and criticism about this topic. I know there will be hate as well. Just please be courteous to the people that post their ideas freely is all that I ask. Thank you to everyone that posts and makes this topic as known as possible. I look forward to hearing everyone's ideas and wish you all the best of luck of getting your ideas known for a Call of Duty title.

Thanks again guys!
Good Luck!

-Sight​

B

Beardyman

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
Modern Warfare 2 remastered for both the Xbox One and Playstation 4.

That's all from me.

T

TooMuchSwiift

Reaction score
Yes, this is all community players want, an older CoD for next-gen!

W

Wavy

I like to stream on Twitch
Retired
Reaction score
Although it would not likely happen, I would want a remaster of Call of Duty 4 or Call of Duty: World at War for Xb1. These games' multiplayers are simplistic and very enjoyable. I have few to zero things to complain about in those games. Every game after that in my opinion has too many flaws to I be remastered. I simply would just not enjoy a remastered version of anything else besides those two.

J

JOHNSW3AT

Reaction score
Although it would not likely happen, I would want a remaster of Call of Duty 4 or Call of Duty: World at War for Xb1. These games' multiplayers are simplistic and very enjoyable. I have few to zero things to complain about in those games. Every game after that in my opinion has too many flaws to I be remastered. I simply would just not enjoy a remastered version of anything else besides those two.
Thank you. I don't know why all these people want mw2 over 4 and waw. Those games were so much better and ate virtually unplayable now do to hacking and the lack of people playing because of the hacking. I think they should do what they did with the first three and do a packaged deal. Maybe infinity ward does all three modern warfares. And treyarch does waw, black ops, and black ops 2. Maybe a little much but it would be awesome. 
There's also one thing I thought of a couple of days ago while my roommate was playing fall out. What about a post apocalyptic cod? Any takers? It'd be different.

Top Bottom