Game Freezes?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by x Freedom x, Dec 27, 2008 with 1 replies and 303 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x Freedom x

x Freedom x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well I have been just noticing lately that while playing my Xbox 360 every once and awhile my Xbox 360 will just freeze completely, This does not happen constantly but like once or twice every few days.

I am getting a little worried seeing as it may be a sign of RROD in the future but if it is signs of RROD I am very angry because my Xbox is a 08 model and I have only had it for around 3 months. I take care of my Xbox 360 and always let it cool down for 15 minutes if I play for more than 4 hours straight.

I don't think it is a disc problem seeing as it happend whilst playing Fallout 3 which was right out of the case brand new. The game also became a little jittery for a few seconds in Fallout 3 but went back to normal quickly.

2. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    Sometimes happens to me too. I think it means that there could be some type of hardware failure. Sometimes, when I turn on my 360 the 3rd ring is red too. I just turn it off and back on. I am afraid too, that this may mean RROD in the future. :frown:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.