What's new

Solved Game freezes when trying to play with DLC

• Thread starter Oreos420
  • Start date
  • Views 2,023
O

Oreos420

Reaction score
I have tried both xex and god format. Cleared cache, removed dlc, and tried both online and offline. Also tried all tu's. Is there a certain way to install this game with the dlc? I have everything in the correct folders.

X

Xerea

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have tried both xex and god format. Cleared cache, removed dlc, and tried both online and offline. Also tried all tu's. Is there a certain way to install this game with the dlc? I have everything in the correct folders.
that is because u possibly using a incorrect dlc with yoir region game. make sure if u have a BLUS region game, to then use BLUS region DLC

O

Oreos420

Reaction score
It is a region free game. Does that make a difference?

X

Xerea

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is a region free game. Does that make a difference?
very well could be these 2 reasons,

1: i from personal experience come to learn that when u download (region free) games such as the iso then using 360 xplorer to drop the iso files to a usb from conversion, that method only works with some games, not all. i mean it does work on any usually besides 2 disc games, those usually go in GOD format (most) of the time. example gta5 blah blah, anyway a little off topic, but yeh. find that game in (jtag rgh) version. where it comes compressed in a zip file ? that u extract already made for u to drop on a usb. or using nieghborhood. ANYWAY those are most easily working for most games with DLC, some even have DLC included, not alot but some. most people host dlc on forums with links. u can search around, but megashare or mediafire are hosters for the dlc the person usually uses as a place to link their sht. ANYWAYYYYYYYS, 2nd reason is probably your issue and it is bad dlc. probably corruption in the files or damaged not even from your own doing, just cause a DLC or game gets uploaded doesn't always mean it's a good rip or a good copy, same for dlc. u can get a bad game but good dlc, or good game but bad dlc, my answer to u is to try n search for another website to download the dlc cause the copies u have probably messed up.

O

Oreos420

Reaction score
Thanks for that explination. I have tried everything i can find. Even from a brand new disc rip. It is most likely the dlc file is corrupted. I cant seem to find a working one. I did find the zipped rgh/jtag and tried that too. At this point I am giving up. The funny thing is, this game worked in full before i got my console rghed.

Top Bottom