• Start date
  • Views 954
AxelLovesYou

AxelLovesYou

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea, i've done modding before.. its just that my game freezes on the loading screen. i already cleared the cache but nothing. it shouldn't even be freezing the mods don't deal with the common file. Its Script.img and Script_Network.img. I Already have a save data in the game but not text even appears.

Its Chr0m3s Modz 3.0.
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/release-chr0m3-x-modz-3-0-public-menu-gta-tbogt.872548/

DSE ShadowZ

DSE ShadowZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just extract the modscript.img or mainmenu.img and soem other files that comes with the Chrome Mod menu and than add them to the orig script done

so easy.

Upvote 0
DemonicHammy

DemonicHammy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have the same problem. It is legendary mods loader. Script.img & Network.img changed in Original. No text loads up after loading just skips to black screen and freezes. And yes, I cleared cash and have saving point, and had working mods before. But when I came back to the working mods, I still have this problem. So, if you fixed this, could you tell how? Did Rev mods work for you?
if the script and network were for eflc then thats your problem. otherwise it may be your save if it goes to black screen. you cant mix eflc img's with original. i think original only use script_network as eflc uses both due to size limits

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register