What's new

Solved Game deleted it self. Please help.

• Thread starter JaVe Shroom
  • Start date
  • Views 202
J

JaVe Shroom

Reaction score
So I was playing Star Wars Battlefront on my PS4 when I decided to stop I went into rest mode. When I came back to my ps4 later on I turned it on and star wars battlefront was not on my XMB or and there was no trace of its updates in my downloads. So I went to re download the game from the Playstation store and now it says it is going to take 99+ Hours to download.

S

Space

PlayStation 4 ✔
Reaction score
Okay first of all rebuild your database and this should fix any other issues. After that re download and if it says 99+ again come back and we can start trying different things to locate the issue.

Turn off your PS4 by either holding down the power button or by holding down the PS button on your DualShock 4 controller and choose to shut down. 2. Once the console is completely powered off, turn on the console by holding down the power button until you hear the second beep. At this point, you can let go

J

JaVe Shroom

Reaction score
Okay first of all rebuild your database and this should fix any other issues. After that re download and if it says 99+ again come back and we can start trying different things to locate the issue.

Turn off your PS4 by either holding down the power button or by holding down the PS button on your DualShock 4 controller and choose to shut down. 2. Once the console is completely powered off, turn on the console by holding down the power button until you hear the second beep. At this point, you can let go
Thanks man! It's fixed and the download is now working. :biggrin:

Top Bottom