• Thread starter Smoking Ice
  • Start date
  • Views 399
Smoking Ice

Smoking Ice

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
My game crashes at random times when I'm playing the game runs great no lag all textures load when driving fast the game loads all the textures and no fps lost

it keep getting this weird error

saying the game
o0d6ksevy3l4kuGl1DB-o.png

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
My game crashes periodically too and I too get that error. The error is just generic because the game shut down improperly. As to why the game crashes? Random tbh.. If you're having it happen consistently I would try reinstalling it, on a different HDD if you can. See what happens from there.

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It could have to do with your processor.
I run the game on two different PCs.
One with an i7 processor the other with an i5. The latter sporadically crashes and gives the same message. I noticed it happens the most when in full screen. I mostly use that PC for AFK captures so I leave GTA in a window. It hasn’t crashed that way ever since.

Upvote 0
Smoking Ice

Smoking Ice

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
My game crashes periodically too and I too get that error. The error is just generic because the game shut down improperly. As to why the game crashes? Random tbh.. If you're having it happen consistently I would try reinstalling it, on a different HDD if you can. See what happens from there.

It could have to do with your processor.
I run the game on two different PCs.
One with an i7 processor the other with an i5. The latter sporadically crashes and gives the same message. I noticed it happens the most when in full screen. I mostly use that PC for AFK captures so I leave GTA in a window. It hasn’t crashed that way ever since.

I think I fixed it

Upvote 0
SchoolBoy Q

SchoolBoy Q

Oh oh, Luxury
Reaction score
Sin$
Late response, but I've had several different crashing issues. Can be many things, if you're modding at all, could be the mod you are using. If you aren't modding I would suggest uninstalling your GPU drivers using DDU and reinstalling. See what happens.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register