Game Crashing [PC]

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Support' started by Smoking Ice, Oct 29, 2018 with 4 replies and 134 views.

1. Smoking Ice

Smoking Ice Newbie

Ratings:
    My game crashes at random times when I'm playing the game runs great no lag all textures load when driving fast the game loads all the textures and no fps lost

it keep getting this weird error

saying the game [​IMG]

2. BreakdowN

BreakdowN #ahegao Super Moderators

Ratings:
    My game crashes periodically too and I too get that error. The error is just generic because the game shut down improperly. As to why the game crashes? Random tbh.. If you're having it happen consistently I would try reinstalling it, on a different HDD if you can. See what happens from there.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Navy Davey

Navy Davey ☠️Friend of the Devil☠️ Staff

Ratings:
    It could have to do with your processor.
    I run the game on two different PCs.
    One with an i7 processor the other with an i5. The latter sporadically crashes and gives the same message. I noticed it happens the most when in full screen. I mostly use that PC for AFK captures so I leave GTA in a window. It hasn’t crashed that way ever since.

4. OP
    Smoking Ice

Smoking Ice Newbie

Ratings:

I think I fixed it

5. SchoolBoy Q

SchoolBoy Q Oh oh, Luxury

Ratings:
    Late response, but I've had several different crashing issues. Can be many things, if you're modding at all, could be the mod you are using. If you aren't modding I would suggest uninstalling your GPU drivers using DDU and reinstalling. See what happens.

• Informative Informative x 1