Solved Game Crashing [PC]

• Thread starter Smoking Ice
  • Start date
  • Views 259
S

Smoking Ice

Banned
Reaction score
My game crashes at random times when I'm playing the game runs great no lag all textures load when driving fast the game loads all the textures and no fps lost

it keep getting this weird error

saying the game

G

Gallows

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
My game crashes periodically too and I too get that error. The error is just generic because the game shut down improperly. As to why the game crashes? Random tbh.. If you're having it happen consistently I would try reinstalling it, on a different HDD if you can. See what happens from there.

N

Navy Davey

☠️Hallo-Weenie☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
It could have to do with your processor.
I run the game on two different PCs.
One with an i7 processor the other with an i5. The latter sporadically crashes and gives the same message. I noticed it happens the most when in full screen. I mostly use that PC for AFK captures so I leave GTA in a window. It hasn’t crashed that way ever since.

S

Smoking Ice

Banned
Reaction score
My game crashes periodically too and I too get that error. The error is just generic because the game shut down improperly. As to why the game crashes? Random tbh.. If you're having it happen consistently I would try reinstalling it, on a different HDD if you can. See what happens from there.

It could have to do with your processor.
I run the game on two different PCs.
One with an i7 processor the other with an i5. The latter sporadically crashes and gives the same message. I noticed it happens the most when in full screen. I mostly use that PC for AFK captures so I leave GTA in a window. It hasn’t crashed that way ever since.

I think I fixed it

S

SchoolBoy Q

Oh oh, Luxury
Reaction score
Late response, but I've had several different crashing issues. Can be many things, if you're modding at all, could be the mod you are using. If you aren't modding I would suggest uninstalling your GPU drivers using DDU and reinstalling. See what happens.

Top Bottom