Snap? Crackle? Pop?
Reaction score
Sin$
** Founder Is @skanddank **

-Text Tut-
***Make Sure It's A Round Swapping Gametype***
1.) Get Goliath Kill Streak
2.) Wait For Round To Switch
3.) As Soon As Round Starts Get In Goliath And Start Choosing Different Classes Until it Shows Your Gun While In The Goliath
4.) Boom You Have GodMode!!!

** Founder Is skankdank ***

9th

9th

The others will always be others.
Reaction score
Sin$
I can only imagine using this in public match

RexxiTu8

RexxiTu8

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
This looks quite mental, would be fun :wink:

shworles

shworles

Reaction score
Sin$
Too clear this up, the founder isn't who this person says it is. Their was Only very few people who knew about this, and someone had broken the circle and leaked it out. A YouTube by the name of Pat Davis posted a video last week.

Jack The Stripper

Jack The Stripper

Snap? Crackle? Pop?
Reaction score
Sin$
Too clear this up, the founder isn't who this person says it is. Their was Only very few people who knew about this, and someone had broken the circle and leaked it out. A YouTube by the name of Pat Davis posted a video last week.
okay number 1 im gonna start off by saying who cares its a game. number 2 you have 1 post. number 3 theres nothing to clear up and yes actually they did find it just because you didnt know they did doesnt mean they didnt. they actually found it by themselves. so yes they found it the way i look at it. Plus I dont have any idea why u said to clear things up lol. There is nothing to clear up... and btw there isnt a youtube account named pat davis i just searched it :wink: thanks for your 2 cents though

FineNerdsS7

FineNerdsS7

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
okay number 1 im gonna start off by saying who cares its a game. number 2 you have 1 post. number 3 theres nothing to clear up and yes actually they did find it just because you didnt know they did doesnt mean they didnt. they actually found it by themselves. so yes they found it the way i look at it. Plus I dont have any idea why u said to clear things up lol. There is nothing to clear up... and btw there isnt a youtube account named pat davis i just searched it :wink: thanks for your 2 cents though
This glitch has been private since week one of the game :tongue: Whomever said they found it might have, but they aren't the first.

Just my 2 cents :wink:

ChiefOfKeef_420

ChiefOfKeef_420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I feel like this is fake.... Why does he have the spectating options on his screen. I think he did the spectating glitch. And got in the Goliath. Because you have god mode when you do the spectating glitch.

FineNerdsS7

FineNerdsS7

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I feel like this is fake.... Why does he have the spectating options on his screen. I think he did the spectating glitch. And got in the Goliath. Because you have god mode when you do the spectating glitch.
It isn't.

shworles

shworles

Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch has been private since week one of the game :tongue: Whomever said they found it might have, but they aren't the first.

Just my 2 cents :wink:
Exactly, and Jack don't get butthurt kid. I was just pointing that out too you. I've use this website for a few years, just recently made an account. So who cares about posts 
Like he said, it's not. Just really useful for going against other glitchers, or noobtubers

Jack The Stripper

Jack The Stripper

Snap? Crackle? Pop?
Reaction score
Sin$
Exactly, and Jack don't get butthurt kid. I was just pointing that out too you. I've use this website for a few years, just recently made an account. So who cares about posts 

Like he said, it's not. Just really useful for going against other glitchers, or noobtubers
im not burthurt nor am i kid lol i honestly could care less tbh its a game just figure id put you in your place real quck

shworles

shworles

Reaction score
Sin$
im not burthurt nor am i kid lol i honestly could care less tbh its a game just figure id put you in your place real quck
Their is no place, and of course it's a game dude, I'm not gonna say anything about that. I'll receive death threats at least a few times day, but in the end it's just a game.

AunrModding

AunrModding

☆Frogster Hoster☆
Reaction score
Sin$
How do I ise my kill streaks ?

shworles

shworles

Reaction score
Sin$
How do I ise my kill streaks ?
You'll wait until the start of the second round, (don't grab a flag or kill until you do the godmode) then call in goliath, and hold square or x as soon as you do that and the scene of it letting you enter quickly pause it and go to you're second class, then quickly pause it again and go too you're third class and boom you're now invincible.

AunrModding

AunrModding

☆Frogster Hoster☆
Reaction score
Sin$
You'll wait until the start of the second round, (don't grab a flag or kill until you do the godmode) then call in goliath, and hold square or x as soon as you do that and the scene of it letting you enter quickly pause it and go to you're second class, then quickly pause it again and go too you're third class and boom you're now invincible.
yea i know but when your invicible you cant use killstreaks

Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

That **** Cray
Hardened Veteran Grizzled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
This is one of the best glitches I've seen in a while. Did it first try in a public match :tongue:

Max Beckley

Max Beckley

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is so cool but so damn annoying to play against.

Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

That **** Cray
Hardened Veteran Grizzled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Do people see you in the Goliath suit or just floating with your gun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register