• Views 1,590
Status
Not open for further replies.
Etch

Etch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any place I can find a program that can add games to my achievement list?
The manual process takes very long.

TehPhelix

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Neon Bullets said:
Is there any place I can find a program that can add games to my achievement list?
The manual process takes very long.

NO!

stfu_noob_copy.jpg

Sorry maybe too harsh but in all seriousness you can not currently get a program for free that will allow you to add games. You will simply need to either keep doing it manually, or code your own program to do it for you.

Etch

Etch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
TehPhelix said:
NO!

stfu_noob_copy.jpg

Sorry maybe too harsh but in all seriousness you can not currently get a program for free that will allow you to add games. You will simply need to either keep doing it manually, or code your own program to do it for you.

I didn't say it needed to be free.

TehPhelix

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Neon Bullets said:
I didn't say it needed to be free.

Well since I don't condone paying for a virtual number to make your e-penorz bigger I won't provide you where to get one. (Actually I am not sure if the updated programs have game adder yet) But still I will give you a hint.....GOOGLE and you will find one trust me.

U

unknown v2

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't get the game adder with VIP, it's a separate subscription.

Etch

Etch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
unknown v2 said:
You don't get the game adder with VIP, it's a separate subscription.

Lol. $150, now thats a ****ing joke.

X

x iM 2 iLL o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah seriously, $150?? Whoever buys that for a virtual number that's gonna get reset back to 0 eventually is a F*cking Idiot straight up. I'd like to and want to get a game adder but I'm not gonna pay anything for it unless its really really cheap.

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
x iM 2 iLL o said:
Yeah seriously, $150?? Whoever buys that for a virtual number that's gonna get reset back to 0 eventually is a F*cking Idiot straight up. I'd like to and want to get a game adder but I'm not gonna pay anything for it unless its really really cheap.

Someday if you ever learn to do something less than 5 people in the world can do, and want to charge for your hard work, and random kids say things like 'Only an Idiot would buy that' and 'I wouldn't pay Money for that' you may remember the days you were just another kid.

Supermodder put hard work into that program and coninues to, to add games to the game adder, and asks for payment for his hard work. I think every programmer knows what its like to have randoms act like that programmer owes them **** when they really don't. Either STFU, sit down and learn it yourself, or wait for the updated app, follow the tut, or pay for it. Don't forget the most important part, STFU.

SiK GambleR

SiK GambleR

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
TehPhelix said:
Well since I don't condone paying for a virtual number to make your e-penorz bigger I won't provide you where to get one. (Actually I am not sure if the updated programs have game adder yet) But still I will give you a hint.....GOOGLE and you will find one trust me.
u need to shut up. he didn't do anythig but ask a question.

C

Coldgears

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Otaku Se7en said:
Someday if you ever learn to do something less than 5 people in the world can do, and want to charge for your hard work, and random kids say things like 'Only an Idiot would buy that' and 'I wouldn't pay Money for that' you may remember the days you were just another kid.

Supermodder put hard work into that program and coninues to, to add games to the game adder, and asks for payment for his hard work. I think every programmer knows what its like to have randoms act like that programmer owes them **** when they really don't. Either STFU, sit down and learn it yourself, or wait for the updated app, follow the tut, or pay for it. Don't forget the most important part, STFU.

As someone who learned C++ in high school. I can say this would take a VERY long time. I could do it personally, but the sheer amount of time required would stop me from doing so. I personally would have made the price $15-$30. I can't imagine how many people would pirate it. Look at Photoshop, it that was sold for $50 I guarantee they would make more money then they do selling it for $1000+ because people wouldn't pirate it. People would have no reason to as the price is reasonable.

TBH, I would never pirate because I understand how much work it would take (That and I don't like to mod achievements.) But, at the price I wouldn't buy it either.

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Coldgears said:
As someone who learned C++ in high school. I can say this would take a VERY long time. I could do it personally, but the sheer amount of time required would stop me from doing so. I personally would have made the price $15-$30. I can't imagine how many people would pirate it. Look at Photoshop, it that was sold for $50 I guarantee they would make more money then they do selling it for $1000+ because people wouldn't pirate it. People would have no reason to as the price is reasonable.

TBH, I would never pirate because I understand how much work it would take (That and I don't like to mod achievements.) But, at the price I wouldn't buy it either.

Well let me ask you something. If you worked maybe an hour a day on one app to update the game adder and include even more features in the app would you charge just 15-30$ for over 24 hours of work (thats still going up?)

The research it takes to handle the new bloc of the profile, write hash blocs, find the right resources from the xex of every game, and set up a server with updates for your app and built in messenger for some reason I doubt you could do. Maybe in a year tops, but you couldn't find all that on your own in any less time. Then after you figure all this out, you'd sell it for just 15-30$?

As a programmer (thats released no apps) I wouldn't judge others, or say that you could do the same thing. Seeing as the better modders and programmers above you cannot even match it or figure out how to mod achievements properly, I doubt you can. Not to be mean, but you can't act like the Profile Tool is some kinda simple program to copy. No one can even crack it. So Yea, STFU

TehPhelix

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
SiK GambleR said:
u need to shut up. he didn't do anythig but ask a question.

And I provided him with an answer with a side of my opinion?

C

Coldgears

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Otaku Se7en said:
Well let me ask you something. If you worked maybe an hour a day on one app to update the game adder and include even more features in the app would you charge just 15-30$ for over 24 hours of work (thats still going up?)

I posted this...

"I can say this would take a VERY long time. I could do it personally, but the sheer amount of time required would stop me from doing so." Rest of argument thus proved invalid, read post before you talk.

I

i am a beene

Reaction score
Sin$
Otaku Se7en said:

The research it takes to handle the new bloc of the profile, write hash blocs, find the right resources from the xex of every game, and set up a server with updates for your app and built in messenger for some reason I doubt you could do. Maybe in a year tops, but you couldn't find all that on your own in any less time. Then after you figure all this out, you'd sell it for just 15-30$?

As a programmer (thats released no apps) I wouldn't judge others, or say that you could do the same thing. Seeing as the better modders and programmers above you cannot even match it or figure out how to mod achievements properly, I doubt you can. Not to be mean, but you can't act like the Profile Tool is some kinda simple program to copy. No one can even crack it. So Yea, STFU

Hello jizz hole. Guess what? I have a better program then his and only 4 people have it. Me and my family. Hacking/ Modding is simple and programming is even more simple. Before your stupid *** says something, yes i am new to se7ensins and yes i have no public programs, I refuse to release any of my programs because of ignorant people like you. (Pertaining to your earlier post) Don't tell noobs to "stfu", you started as a noob and you are the real definition of a noob. Oh and btw I have cracked his piece of **** program it was childs play.

Holo

Holo

I am Holo, and Holo is all that I am
Retired
TotM EotM Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
i am a beene said:
Hello jizz hole

What is this, first grade?

i am a beene said:
Guess what? I have a better program then his and only 4 people have it. Me and my family. Hacking/ Modding is simple and programming is even more simple.

Cool story bro

i am a beene said:
I refuse to release any of my programs because of ignorant people like you. (Pertaining to your earlier post) Don't tell noobs to "stfu", you started as a noob and you are the real definition of a noob. Oh and btw I have cracked his piece of **** program it was childs play.

So you have the time to make a new account to go onto a modding site stating that you're apparently one of the greatest modders and talking **** to someone far more superior when it comes to modding than you. Oh, you troll. Go back to TTG where you belong.

Mute-

Mute-

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Otaku Se7en said:

agreed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register