• Thread starter CyberThief
  • Start date
  • Views 1,284
CyberThief

CyberThief

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For a few months I have been gambling money through this website that surprisingly not a whole lot of people know about, I have won a lot with them but I always end up pushing my luck and losing all my money, so be careful. But basically, the website is www.Runechat.com , all you do is sign up and then you make a ''deposit'' and one of the mods come and meet you in game to take your money that then gets transferred into funds on the website, they make their money by taking 5% of all deposits, but when you withdraw they don't take any money from you, it then works the same way a mod meets you in game, you take your money and run haha.

They have games like 60 x 2 (where you roll a dice and hope to get 60/higher)
They have Flowers where you guess Hot/Cold x2 or a single flower for x6
And they have head to head duels with other players, and giveaways that only cost
1 coin for a chance to win 100m+ but I haven't ever won one.

Anyways guys I hope you have fun, and best of luck! :biggrin:

TheDivineZombie

TheDivineZombie

▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲
Greeter Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Smokin Mils/Smokin Elite used to have one of the most popular IRC gambling chats for RS3 and 07. Now they seem to only do merching, not sure what happened.
RuneChat looks like a decent site similar to Smokin Mils. I would use it but I've stopped my RS gambling habits; bank was lost.
Good luck to anyone who chooses to gamble their pixels away. :tongue:

CyberThief

CyberThief

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Smokin Mils/Smokin Elite used to have one of the most popular IRC gambling chats for RS3 and 07. Now they seem to only do merching, not sure what happened.
RuneChat looks like a decent site similar to Smokin Mils. I would use it but I've stopped my RS gambling habits; bank was lost.
Good luck to anyone who chooses to gamble their pixels away. :tongue:

I ended up buying 350$ worth of runescape GP and becoming a mod there, but as a mod you are still able to gamble.. Can you guess what happened? Bank trippled and then lost :tongue:

Top Bottom
Login
Register