What's new

Gaara sig.

Gaara

Gaara

Contributor
Forum Addict Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, thanks PRM for the brushes I used in here.

Opinion?

I want a signature to match my user name again.

Gaara01.png

Ripper

Ripper

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
The left side is a little empty and the text isn't too great either. Also it needs a light source.

M

Monster xP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i think its sexy maybe fill out the left side with transparent text or something but besides that its very sexy

Data

Data

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
That is a very well made Signature I must say you sure have gotten better from when you where making your first sigs.

L

Lawls

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I like the background smudging. But here is something you should do, find a render that looks good in the middle. And smudge it in and add a lighting source. It will then look amazing.

Ripper

Ripper

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Much better than your previous work though.
Nice job.

Gaara

Gaara

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I like the background smudging. But here is something you should do, find a render that looks good in the middle. And smudge it in and add a lighting source. It will then look amazing.

I kinda like renders coming from the right-hand sides. And all the renders I have of gaara (30 some) don't look nice in the middle.

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
I like it, but, yeah. The left side looks a little empty, and you need a light sorce. Try using some C4D renders and just make a ton of layers to kinda blend it into your background.

Gaara

Gaara

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I like it, but, yeah. The left side looks a little empty, and you need a light sorce. Try using some C4D renders and just make a ton of layers to kinda blend it into your background.

I have a light source. The light, coming from the left isn't black magic. lol

And, there are C4D's too. Look closer. They aren't supposed to stick out like a sore thumb.

vnulol

vnulol

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
that's a really hard render to work with tbh, it's small and doesn't really have a direct flow, and it only looks right on the sides

try duplicating the layer with the render and smudging him w/ small amount (or even 0) jitter and 650 scatter, than put the non smudged render on top and try to blend it in

if you have some non default smudge brushes it would be better

just an idea

B

BaRcoDeiZSiK

GFX Life
Reaction score
Sin$
You should start working with renders that look nice in the middle and work on the text maybe add a clipping mask to it? The smudging is alright but really empty sig.

Top Bottom
Login
Register