• Start date
  • Views 576
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dats_Geeky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guy's!. I was just curious if anyone's used G2A.com to buy games? If so what were your opinion's??? I appreciate any help you guys give. I just wanna make sure it isn't a scam.

Z

Z61

Some times our saints are sinners
Retired
Reaction score
Don't buy w/o G2A shield.

D

Dats_Geeky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gives you a sort of guarantee. If the game doesn't work you can get a refund or a new key.
Alright man. I really appreciate your help!!!!

M

Matty J

Miscreant
Reaction score
Well since all the keys are region locked now, if you're from the US there isn't really anything on there to use, even the global keys say excludes US lol

D

Dats_Geeky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well since all the keys are region locked now, if you're from the US there isn't really anything on there to use, even the global keys say excludes US lol
That was something I was gonna ask about. I wasnt 100% sure on how that worked. Thanks man!

S

STN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been using http://deviatted.com/cdkeys/ the key they have for msgs and mad max are region-free, you can activate them from anywhere. The thing i like about them is you get the key instantly as soon as you purchase.

Last edited:
L

Lightfist

Reaction score
I just bought a Mad Max EU Region key, and used it without issue on my Steam client. I'm from the US, so it must not be locked, at least for Mad Max.

Bought mine from gamezville on Ebay for $19.19 ($17 Euro)

B

BitTorrent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kinguin.com is pretty good aswell.
I use both G2A & Kinguin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom