What's new

Working G-Slide After Patch

N

Nadav

Enthusiast
Reaction score
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now most of you guys already know this but i'm just putting it out here because I didn't see it posted
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Run and jump
2. Quickly press Y+Y
3. Then right after you do step 2 press B
4. Now press A right when you hit the ground (This takes A LOT of practice )
5. You should be launched and pushed very fast into the air

H

Hitman101

Reaction score
Would this work on the ps4 aswell?

M

MenuModz

Getting There
Reaction score
I have tried this a LOT. And havent gotten it to work once. Im about ready to get cronus pro just to do it. Lol

G

GlitchSquad

Reaction score
It's hard af, tried to get it to work like 2 times out of 28313913 tries... the e-slide is much easier but not applicable everywhere :frown:

G

GlitchSquad

Reaction score
Really? I used it yesterday or 2 days ago on nuketown, was still working..

N

Nadav

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have tried this a LOT. And havent gotten it to work once. Im about ready to get cronus pro just to do it. Lol
Try it but jump off something and dont use any of your thrust in the air. It works trust me.

M

Meister Fragster

(╯⌐■_■) ╯彡 ┻━┻
Reaction score
It's easier to pull off a 360 switch no scope than perform this version of the slide -_-

A

AinsyLFC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can bind the buttons on ps4 mod stick combo works everytime, but you need to mod stick first ofc.

Top Bottom